.Chapter 32.

Izuku walked into school the next day, a little happier than before. This morning, his dad left him some pancakes and eggs. His cooking was Izuku's absolute favorite. Tsukauchi came and picked him up, and they talked about random shit the whole drive.

To say his morning couldn't have gone better was an understatement. He opened the door to the classroom, Aizawa laying in the floor his class chatting among themselves. Izuku sits in his seat, pulling out his analysis book, and doing his regular scribbles inside.

"Alright class. Today we are going to the USJ. Get your hero costumes on, our your gym uniforms, and come back out onto the bus." Aizawa states blandly, clearly not in the mood for questions.

Everyone's nods in response, quickly getting up and going to get changed to not aggravate there teacher even the slightest.

Everyone walks out of the changing rooms to the bus outside like Aizawa said, some people arriving earlier than others. Aizawa yelled at the teenagers to line up and get inside the bus.

Iida, pulling in a leader role, (or what izuku like to consider of teacher's pet) sits everyone 2 to a seat.

Izuku, just manages to get lucky. Sitting next to Katsuki. Bakugou pulls out a pair of AirPods, looking at izuku, ask if asking him if he wants to listen.

"Well, this is an hour trip, right? Just have some half-decent music."

"For one, fuck you, and two, Tyler The creator is above just 'decent music.'!"

"Oh, Tyler? You could've started with that!" Katsuki scoffs, turning on a playlist. The first song, being one of Izuku's personal favorites for no reason, 'Ifhy.'

The two of them listen to Tyler along the extremely long drive, others chatting muffled my through the music. The bus screeches got a halt, making Izuku jerk forward.

"God damn, the fuck he have to stop like that for?!" Katsuki whisper-yells, making izuku chuckle.

"Alright class! Off this buss, and head inside the dome busking. Inside a rescue hero will be waiting to meet you all." A couple of cheers echo from inside the us, and everyone begins to exit from back to front.

Izuku sighs, finally taking a step off the stuffy bus. It felt extremely cramped in there even if it was only 2 to a seat.

Izuku waitress a bit as Katsuki walked out aswell, and the two of them went into the USJ. Squeals of students where hears, but the loudest being from Uraraka.

"Oh, Em, gee! It's the Rescue hero: Thirteen! I'm such a big fan!" She chants happily, izuku mentally cringes.

"Thank you, mrs! As some of you may know, my name is Thirteen! Today I will be a secondary teacher for your rescue mission today. How does that sound?"

"Great!!" Some—or more of majority of the students shout back. Aizawa looked at the group, eying them up and down, before speaking up .

"Please be on your best behavior for Thirteen if I'm not there supervising with your group. Give them a hard time and your expelled."

"Yes sir!" Everyone shouts, weary of being expelled. '

'Does he always make threats like that?' Izuku wonders, not the time to get into rambling though. While thirteen continues on speaking about the USJ, Kaminari's focus was clearly focused somewhere else. And followed by Kirishima's.

"Are those..villains? This place has fake villains too?" He asks curiously, but almost excited. Izuku peaks over to see what he's seeing

Aizawa, as if I'm cue, jumps over infront of them and hurries to get over to the villains. He yells back to the class, "Stay in a group and get out of here! Thirteen, protect the students!" Thirteen nods, as the group of students huddle together in an attempt to make it out of the bulging. Only to be stopped half way.