.Chapter 13.

"What the fuck?" Izuku says bluntly, entering in the building with just over 1,000,000 turns at the front door.

"Its not even that big. His room is like just down this hallway," Tsukauchi advances onto the the hall way towards the right...ish. Izuku follows in utter amazement, scouting the place in and out.

"You said It was just around the corner. We've taken the elevator up 3 stories, went right, left, left again, and finally right. Are we lost?" Izuku dryly asks, giving Tsukauchi a small glare.

"No, I know this place like the back of my head, I'm fact,- AHHH HOLY SHIT!" He screams, falling back onto izuku.

"Hello, my dear guests! You seem to be a little lost." Nezu chirps happily, even though hanging upsides-down from a vent.

"U-Uhm, Principal Nezu! It's an honor to meet you!" Izuku squeaks out, throwing Tsukauchi onto the floor behind him. Tsukauchi twitches I'm the floor like a dead bug.

"It's very nice to meet you, Izuku Midoriya! Come come now, you may follow me through the vents of this place!"

The chimera climbs back up through the vents, and izuku follows the soft pitter of his paws through the vent, while dragging Tsukauchi.

Nezu's pitter patter falters when he reaches to a room. The door unlocks other side. Izuku opens the door, throwing in a still half-dead Tsukauchi into the room.

"would you like some tea?" The chimera asks, holding his own tea cup filled with Green tea.

Izuku notices from the corner of his eye Tsukauchi's standing, brushing off the "Dirt n 'Dust," off of his shirt, like nothing every happened.

"Yes please, Mr. Nezu. Also, I have a...question for you."

Nezu's looks up from his tea glass, and puts Izuku's down on the desk. "What is your question, Mr. Midoriya?"

"Why did you call me here? After all, I only solved a small-time case, tenically I didn't even solve it." Izuku scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well, Dearest Tsukauchi over there showed me your test results a while back. You got nearly full marks, and there were some college-level questions I believe. I thought it was very impressive, and you also handle that child very well."

"I believe we can be great partners." Nezu's finishes off, Nezu reveals, the shocked look on Izuku's face widening.

"Wait, Wait, huh?! Did I seriously hear that right? You wanna be...partners?" Nezu gives a small nod.

"I will get you a guaranteed spot as Half hero course student. You will have half classes with me and half with Heroics, being Taught By Eraserhead otherwise known as Shota Aizawa." Izuku makes a mental note to right his real identity in his notebook.

"This is, if you accept first. What do you say?" The chimera gives a snarky grin, already knowing his offer and persuasiveness won the deal.

"I-...okay." Izuku sighs in defeat, already knowing what pit of hell he's fallen into. Tsukauchi gives his eye-widening, jaw dropped face down to izuku. Like literally jaw-dropped.

"Wonderful! School starts in around two weeks, seeing as the entrance exam is around...tomorrow! Which means Letters will be sent out today next week. You'll have enough time to prepare your supply's. I will give you your schedule when your arrive." Izuku's gives a slow nod, still slightly stunned.

Tsukauchi has to pull him and Izuku out of the room. The minute they reach out, Tsukauchi shuts the door and puts a rough hand on both of his shoulders.

"Kid...I think this is the best opportunity you'll ever get. But also the worst." Izuku lets out a soft chuckle.

"You think I didn't already know the moment I said yes what I was getting into too? Besides, I'll still be able yo meet you on the certain days."

"Fine...so then, as a celebration, how about a small cake and a cold-case?"

"Cake and cold-case, that rhymes."

"Yeah, thanks for noticing." Tsukauchi rolls his eyes sarcastically, and Izuku smiles, swatting away his hands.

"Lets get going then. I'm in the need for some heavy black coffee and A good donut."

"You sound like a howdy police over there, Younggin. Don't get to old to quick," Tsukauchi jokes, saying in a proud-cowboy accent.

Izuku ignores him, and quickly walks back down, heading towards the car.

Tsukauchi's pouts like someone's 6 year old child. And follows after him, slightly sluggish. They both hop into the car, driving towards the Coffee and donuts shop,

"I think your police habits are growing on me."

"I mean, I think if we're driving in a cop car to get donuts in coffee, yes, they are very much growing in you."

Izuku scoffs, "That was a rhetorical question, Tsukauchi."

"Yeah, yeah, I knew that. But what's the fun in not answering?"

"Everything."

Tsukauchi rolls his eyes again, and parks into the donut shop. They get out of the car, and walk inside.

"Smells like mother's crazy sister Kate..." Izuku whispers under his breath. Tsukauchi turns to him in amazement.

"Oh you think so?"

"Yeah, I do." Izuku cooes back, giving a gleeful smile.

"Since when did you little sprouts know about Possibly in Michigan?"

"Since always, dude. Get with the program."

"Whatever. What donut do you want?"

"Glazed is the only way to go," Izuku states proudly.

"Like hell, Choclate glazed is the superior." He  hisses back, rolling his eyes. He orders two glaze, two Chocolate glazed, and two coffees. The man at the register hands them the donuts and Tsukauchi pays.

"These donuts are so good.." izuku muffled voice says from eating the donuts, already halfway through his first donut.

"Hey! Don't eat them so fast! You'll choke!" He spits out, slapping Izuku hand away from his mouth.

"You almost made me drop my donut, You doofus!"

"Oh shut up, I just saved you from choking and dying on a damn donut!"

Izuku scoffs and rolls his eyes, focusing his attention back to his lovely glazed donuts.

'What am I gonna do with this kid...' Tsukauchi sighs, watching as the child noms down on his second donut.

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1030

Hello guys! Another late chapter update. I had a field trip today, and a track meet yesterday so I was stocked up on plans. I'll do better eventually 😅

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!