.Chapter 19.

Izuku sat in the empty seat next to nezu, which was what he presumed to be reserved for him. He looked out the window as the kids stretch slightly, getting ready and prepared.

He scanned the crowd, trying to already guess a few quirks and special support gear, until his eyes land on a certain two.

Katsuki. 'Wait- THATS KA-' Izuku thoughts are cut off quickly the moment he hears the large and creaky metal doors open from the gates. He watches as people just stand there expect for the 'Wonder duo.'

Eventually, Present mic yells out to the group, "GO! THERES NO COUNTDOWN IN REAL BATTLES!" And with that, the rest of the kids rushed inside, getting in on the rest of the open robots.

Izuku sighed, leaning back as he watches out the window, looking at all of the Extrodinary quirks. Expect, he couldn't help but think this test was biased. He turns to Nezu.

"Excuse me, Mr. Nezu?" He asks politely.

"Oh! Yes, Izuku?" He draws his attention away from the students in the exam.

"I'm sorry, but isn't this..entrance exam a a little if not heavily biased?" Nezu's smile widens, and he insists for Izuku to carry on.

"I mean, there fighting robots, which is only an advantage to people with strong of flashy quirks. People with mental quirks, for example that boy Shinsou, would struggle because there quirks are of no use. So it's heavily slanted towards the advantage of Strong, and flashy quirks."

He doesn't notice the small smile The Underground hero, Eraserhead, gives to him. At least someone can finally realize this test is biased.

"Yes, Izuku. I have known this entrance exam is extremely biased towards strong and flashy quirks. Your observation is astonishing. But to the Hero Commission, they are still trying to 'Plan ideas' on ways to make it easier for mental-quirked users."

"Okay. Sorry for interrupting." He says shyly, giving a nervous smile.

"Oh, no problem izuku. Thank you for your input." Nezu's makes a mental note in the back of his head that this kid has little self-esteem. Hopefully Hound dog noticed that as well.

To which he did.

Soon, nezu pointed to a shiny red button. He looked back at izuku. And gave a sinister grin. "izuku, would you like to release the Zero-Pointer?" Izuku nods profusely, and gently pressed down on the red button, holding in a evil-maniac cackle.

He kept his eyes on Kacchan the whole time. He watched him save the girl stuck under the rubble. And stop the Zero pointer. Izuku watched him in amazement, a proud smile laced on his face.

Izuku writes in his notebook. He drew Katsuki a hero costume that would perfectly suit his style, and the Gaulants and there functions. Katsuki already approved and said he'll send it to the support course.

All through...Izuku wants to try building it himself.bye looks over to nezu cautiosly, debating on wether to ask him or not since he already asked a question.

"Is there a question you have *woof*, Mr. Shimura?" Izuku swiftly wipes his head around, and looks at who was talking to him, which was hound dog.

"Oh...uhm, yeah, but it's nothing. Sorry."

"no, go on izuku. Your questions are always important." Izuku blushes sheepishly.

"I was wondering...could I take part in some small Support course classes? I actually wanted to build my friends costume since I made the design and all.."

"Oh, I just talked to power loader about Jt before you got here. If I may, can I see the notebook with some of the designs in it? That would be wonderful!"