03

"So you're an accountant right?" The man called Sanzu was staring at you, desperately trying to understand what to do with you.

He usually didn't mind leaving the girls they found interesting to Koko, so he could use them as sex workers or sell them to the black market. But now he felt sorry for you, after what you said when he was about to shoot you.

You thought nobody heard you, but he did, very well.

"I'm sorry, mom and dad..."

"Yes... I was... an accountant" you shyly replied.

"So you know how to deal with money" he manspread and leaned his arms on the backrest of the seat of the car that Ran was driving.
He was still looking at you in the meantime.

"I think so... I read many books about the topic" you looked down, gripping the hem of your skirt "I'm not an expert, but I know what I'm doing"

Koko smirked, finding a resemblance between him and you. He also had read many books in his younger days to become the person he was now.

You were sitting between Sanzu and Kokonoi, while Rindou was sitting on the passenger seat next to Ran, meanwhile the other men were in another car right behind the one you were in.

"Don't tell me you want to hire her" Koko glanced at Sanzu. As much as he appreciated the fact you did the same as him, he didn't want a stranger inside the organization.

"What if I want? You're scared she could steal your position?" He suddenly laughed maniacally, causing you to jump on the seat. You were shocked by his unpredictability.

"As if" the silver haired guy scoffed "She's just 18, she can't work with our money. It would only put the organization in danger. She would be better as a prostitute"

That hurt. Weren't you really good enough?

"Indeed" Rindou added while he played with his gun.

"Shut the fuck up, the both of you." The pinkette suddenly spoke "I am your superior, I and ONLY I have the right to decide what to do with her."

He glared both at Rindou and Kokonoi, who immediately remained silent, then he shifted his eyes to you "Tell me, you got parents right?" He took a phone out of his pocket. Your phone. "Because this shit keeps vibrating non-stop and it's driving me insane"

"You don't wanna know what happens if you annoy Sanzu too much, trust me" Kokonoi sighed out and looked out the window.

You quickly looked at him, then back at the phone Sanzu had in his hand.

"Yes... It's my mom's contact..."

"You can talk to her" he gave you the phone "But you better say nothing about where you are. And put the call on speaker."

"O-okay..." You nodded and picked up the phone, doing what he told you "Mom?" You sniffled silently.

(Y/n! Oh god are you okay?) She let out a heavy sigh (I switched on the tv and saw the news!! Your workplace literally exploded!!!)

"Yes mom I'm... I'm okay..." you locked your eyes with Sanzu's, then immediately looked down on the gun he was holding "I managed to get out in time..."