18

⚠️TW: ALCOHOL ABUSE⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

ALWAYS DRINK RESPONSIBLY

"Sir.." the girl under the table lifted her head up, pulling Sanzu's cock out of her mouth and looking up at him "A-Are you gonna double the price tonight?"

"Mhh" he lifted up his head since he had it thrown back on the backrest of the sofa as he was enjoying the mere pleasure that prostitute was giving him "When did you hear I was gonna do it?" He took her chin between his thumb and index finger, looking down at her.

"Y-You said that before.." she cleared her throat.
She couldn't lie, Sanzu was scary as hell.
But also handsome as hell, and she would even suck him off for free.

Too bad that she needed money though.

"Oh well.." he scratched his temple with his finger "Guess I'll do it then, now keep sucking" he sighed out and threw his head back again, resting both his arms on the backrest of the loveseat of the strip club.

"Wow, that girl looks like a certain someone" Rindou smirked while entering the private room of the club where Sanzu was and slapping a waitress' ass who was exiting the room while taking away the dirty glasses. He came to know that Sanzu liked you and he couldn't stop teasing the Bonten's number two about this.

"(e/c) eyes... (h/c) hair, almost same body, same height mhh.." Ran followed Rindou because he also was curious about the whole situation"Are you sure this isn't Y/n, Sanzu?"

"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone." 

"Man you're worse than Rindou when you're high and nervous"

In fact, as high as he was, he was imagining you doing that to him. He was so into you that he couldn't stop thinking about you for a second. He imagined you gagging on his dick, breathless, your face covered in drool and ruined make-up.

Fuck, that picture of you was so hot.
Instead he had to get his dick sucked by a mere prostitute. And because of that, he was getting frustrated.

"Ugh fuck!" He growled and yanked the prostitute's head away from his dick "I don't need you anymore, go away" he then put his dick back in his pants, zipping them.

The girl immediately did as he told her to.
She was scared and she really wanted to live a little more so she didn't even had the courage to ask if he was still going to pay her.

"Damn why treating her like that" Rindou looked at the girl leaving then looked back at Sanzu "She was just doing her job"

"Shut up" he sighed out the smoke after lighting up a cigarette, before sipping on his glass of tequila "She wasn't doing her job right"

"Or wasn't she Y/n?" Ran tilted his head.

"It isn't about her" he started rolling a joint after placing the cigarette between his lips.

"Oh I think it is" Ran replied "Instead of screaming at each other like I heard this morning why don't you talk peacefully about it? I'm sure she likes you too but she's scared"