45

⚠️TW: SMUT, FOURSOME⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

"Haru, thank you so much for this amazing day! I loved every second of it" you pouted and sent a flying kiss to the man right in front of you, on the opposite side of the table.

"Don't mention it baby, you deserve the world" he pretended to grab the kiss and put it on his chest, right where his heart was.

"But.." he continued "I have one more gift left, and you'll choose it"

"Uh? What do you mean?" You replied confusedly.

"What's something that you really want, that you're craving so bad lately?"

"Well... There are plenty of things that I want, to be honest baby" you chuckled, holding his hand and caressing its torso with your thumb.

"Think about it, you little perv"

As soon as he pronounced that last word your facial expression suddenly changed into a confused one "W-what?"

"Do you think I don't know your weird fantasies?" His smirk could only grow wider "Little whore"

And that nickname made you freeze on the spot.

"I-I don't get it.."

"One of the many nights we slept together, I heard you talk in your sleep.. babe" he was keeping his smirk plastered on his face, as if that situation and that sight of your confused and embarrassed figure was amusing him "You were moaning my name... But also... The Haitani's"

"You moaned Rin and Ran's name, isn't that funny?"

"B-baby I.. I can explain"

"Do you think I'm mad?" He arched his eyebrow, caressing the torso of your hand with his thumb.

"I-I don't know..?"

"Well, I'm not" he winked at you "But yeah I'd like to have an explanation"

"Mh okay.. well, I just.. I just want to try... New things.." you scrolled your shoulders and nervously played with your fingers after pulling your hand away from the man in front of you "And I would have asked you to try with me... But I didn't know you already knew.. eheh" your embarrassed laughter made Haruchiyo laugh with you.

"Mhh I see" his sleepy esmerald eyes were fixed on your face, meanwhile he put his chin on the palm of his hand, completely lost on you

"So? Wanna try?"

"Excuse me what the fuck?"