28

️⚠️TW: MENTION OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ⚠️

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Knock. Knock.

"Shit" you immediately stopped what you were doing and covered your head with the hood of your sweater also hiding your cheeks "Yes?"

"It's Ran and Rindou, can we-"

"No!" You cleared your throat "I mean- just wait a second!" You closed your eyes, sighing in frustration and fixing your hoodie.

"You can come in now.." you spoke and you went back to your work at the laptop.

"Damn girl there was no need to scream like that, it's morning and I'm still sleepy" of course the one who entered first was Rindou, that immediately complained.

"Yeah whatever jellyfish" you sighed out and eyed Ran, who was weirdly looking at you but you managed to avoid his gaze quickly.

"Anyways.. why are you here?" You spoke, your eyes fixated on the laptop screen.

"Nothing, we just wanted to check on you since Kokonoi told us you were acting weird when he saw you coming inside the headquarters a few minutes ago and Sanzu ordered us to keep an eye on you as he isn't here today." Ran walked closer to the desk with his hands in his pockets.

"Oh uhm.. y-yeah, there's no need to worry. I was just feeling sick because of something I ate yesterday.."

"And why are you wearing a hoodie? Aren't you hot?" Rindou slowly approached you too.

"Actually I'm very cold.." you eyed the two brothers, getting shivers down your spine.
They were kinda creepy when they acted like that.

"Ohh let me warm you up then~" Ran smiled and suddenly sat next to you, leaning closer to your body and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"U-uhm.. Ran.." you slowly stopped typing on the keyboard of the laptop and placed your hands on your thighs.

"Hey Rin.. don't you want to warm Y/n too?"

The younger one rolled his eyes and shrugged, sitting next to you "Just because I feel like she needs it" he positioned himself as the same position as his brother.

Like... What the fuck was happening?

In that moment, you didn't think about Hiro.
You thought about Sanzu that would surely get jealous and be mad at the two Haitanis.

"Ahem- Guys.. this is weird.."

"Is that so? At least are you feeling warmer?? Why don't you take off the hood now?"

Ran was about to raise his hand but you gripped his wrist "I prefer keeping it- hehe" you chuckled nervously.

But as soon as Ran glanced at Rindou, sitting on the opposite side as him, you didn't even have time to realize what was happening that you found yourself with a hand wrapped tight around your neck and slammed against the wall.

"Fuck!" You coughed out and, when you opened your eyes, you saw Rindou's purple and annoyed gaze on you.

"Wonder why you're so cold Y/n.. It's even summer"