09

"I'm sorry for bothering you Haruchiyo, but I didn't know who else to call"

"No it's okay you made the right thing calling me" he smiled and gave you the umbrella since it was raining, and you were soaked.

"I'll take you to my house let's go" he opened the door of the car for you to get in, and he did the same on the other side, driving away from the spot "What happened? If you don't mind telling me..."

You sighed, recalling everything Hiro told you and what you saw a few minutes ago while he turned the warm air of the car on so you wouldn't catch a cold.

"I had a fight with my fiancé"

"Damn I'm... I'm sorry..." he cleared his throat and turned the steering wheel with a hand only, keeping his free hand on the gear stick "Did he kick you out of the house?"

"No, it's me who left... he... He's being toxic recently" you looked down and gripped the hem of your shirt "I don't think I'll ever go back in that house..."

"Oh..." he quickly eyed you "I'm really sorry" he clearly didn't know what to say.
He wasn't the type of man to comfort someone.

"It's okay" you forced a smile and looked down "Tomorrow I'll ask Kokonoi if he can make me a new set of cards because I left my wallet there..."

"You won't work tomorrow"

"Uh?" You looked at him, tilting your head in confusion.

"Consider it as a day off, okay? You need to rest"

"But-"

"No buts" while you were talking, you didn't realize you arrived to his gigantic mansion.
It was really big and well-made.
Sanzu had a great sense of fashion, and you could tell it even by what he used to wear.

He drove the car inside the garage and got out, opening the door on your side "Damn you're fucking soaked" he sighed "Let's go"

"I thought you had a maid or something..." you looked around while sitting on the sofa right in front of the fireplace and wrapped in a warm cover. You took a warm shower, and were wearing his clothes right now. They were really comfy and their scent was so good. Burberry was it.
He always wore that type of perfume.

You had never been to his house before, also because Hiro didn't let you.
Sanzu, on the other hand, invited you multiple times.

"Nah it's not for me, I'd feel uneasy with a stranger inside my house... Also, I prefer cooking and cleaning my things myself" he took off his jacket, throwing it on a random chair of the table in the living room, and placed a cigarette between his lips "How do you feel?"

"Better and warmer, thank you Haruchiyo" you gave him a soft smile and closed your eyes to relax a bit.

"I'll let you rest-"