12

"Hey Y/n can you dye my hair?" He plopped himself on the bed right next to you.

"Again? Man you're gonna burn your hair if you keep dying it once a week" you sighed "Just let it rest" and you went back using his laptop while laid ass up on the bed.

"But I don't like having blonde roots and I can't dye my hair alone, so please help me" said while sliding his hand on your lower back, caressing that part.

"No" you got up and walked to the bathroom, a bit embarrassed by his action.

"Come onnnnn! I'm your boss!"

"Not outside the headquarters" you chuckled, but in the meantime you were preparing the things necessary to dye his hair. You couldn't resist him.

"Anyway you're coming with me to the club tonight, there will be the others too"

"There's no escape, right?" You walked outside the bathroom.

"Exactly!" He smiled widely when he saw you carrying the pink hair dye "Who knows you're gonna finally fuck with Rindou".

He loved teasing you, because he knew how much you despised that guy.

"Hell nah! I prefer kissing a camel" you shook your head "Sit up so I can dye your hair"

"Yessir" he did as you told him to, and you positioned yourself standing between his legs, before wearing the plastic gloves and mixing the dye.

You started carefully applying the dye on his hair "You know you'd be so cool with your natural hair color and this hairstyle" you spoke, eyes focused on his pink hair.

"Nah, pink is better"

"But you were so cute as a kid" you smiled tenderly "Especially when you had your hair long and loose, so cute"

"So I'm not cute now?" He looked up at you with his big emerald eyes.

You paused for a moment and quickly looked down at him "Mhhh who knows" you smirked and shifted your attention back to his hair.

"You sure are cool" you added.

"Oh?" He smirked too now "So I'm cool"

"Yeah, I really like your hairstyle, the clothes you wear and how you wear them... Also, the fact you're always so confident in every kind of situation, bad or good" you smiled sincerely
"I think you're really cool, Sanzu"

Truth was, you admired him.
But you were too proud to say that.
Or at least that wasn't the right moment to tell him.

"Ah" he chuckled "That's new of you"

"Uh?"

"Well, you have never complimented me... Or maybe you did, but sarcastically... Well, thank you Y/n" he gave you a little smile "I think you're really cool too"

"Oh please" you laughed and went back to dying his hair "This is the biggest bullshit ever"

"But I'm being honest" he tilted his head.

"How can I be cool?" You took off your gloves as you finished coloring his hair and threw them in the trash, while his eyes never left your figure.

"Well... first, you are really beautiful" and you were feeling your cheeks hot already "Second, the way you take care of your parents even if they made you suffer for years since you were born... it's pretty admirable" he spoke again "Also the fact you can talk back to Rindou makes you way cooler" he chuckled.