05

"What's this?" The one you assumed was the boss spoke. He had one of the softest voices you had ever heard in your entire lifetime, but his gaze on you was the opposite.

You could feel it piercing your skin.

"Morning Boss" Sanzu stood up along with the other executives "We achieved the mission, killed the bastard and even got his bank account" as he spoke he placed the laptop on the table in front of the boss and opened it.

"Yeah, I saw the news on tv..." he spoke and slowly walked towards his place just to sit and open a package with two dorayakis inside "Who's the girl sitting next to me?" He didn't even bother to look at you.

He brought all his attention on the laptop screen while chewing the sweet food.

"She's the only one who survived the explosion, so I figured out I could take her with me and make her my assistant. What do you say, Mikey?"

Mikey. What a strange name.
It wasn't even Japanese.
Maybe his parents were from another country?

Fact was, you couldn't even look at him properly as you were scared for your life, and so you locked your eyes on the floor.

Mikey remained silent for a bit then shrugged "You usually use girls as sex workers, why is she spared?"

"That's what I told him, Mikey... But he didn't listen" Koko added.

"She's very young, plus she could be very useful at working with money and do some works I can't do because of the lack of time. I think it's the best option for her, she's not for that type of job, Kokonoi"

"She would get used to it"

"She wouldn't." He could actually feel it deep inside.

"Are you for real?! Don't tell me you're high again-"

"Don't start an argument here or I'm shooting the both of you" Mikey's soft voice yet firm tone made it very clear to his two executives.

They both shut their mouth and sighed.

"Do what you want with her, Haruchiyo, I don't really care. You're responsible for her from now on" he spoke once again then stood up with the laptop in his hand "Takeomi and Kokonoi, you come with me, the others are dismissed"

"Yes boss" the scarred man and Koko spoke in unison and followed him outside.

"Heading back to Roppongi then" Ran got up, patting Rindou's shoulder "Are you coming to the club tonight?" He looked at Sanzu.

"Yeah of course- damn what the fuck" he groaned and took your phone out of his pocket. It was vibrating again, but it wasn't your mother this time.

"Uhh 'My love' is calling" he smirked and brought his blue orbs on you "Your boyfriend?"

You widened your eyes, relieved your boyfriend was calling. He was the type of boyfriend who was always sweet, caring and open to you.
You considered him as your best friend as well, since he knew your problems and you didn't mind opening yourself to him. It just came natural.

"Y-yes! It's... my boyfriend" you stood up "Please let me talk to him..."

"Sure, put on speaker" he gave you the phone.

"Tsk that whore wanted to be a sex worker, and she even has a boyfriend" Rindou chuckled with Ran, who was amused by the situation.

"How can you be so mean, I'm very sorry for her..." suddenly another scarred man with a scar on his face and a blind eye, who had been quiet for the whole day, spoke and shook his head "See you tomorrow" he then headed out, taking his black trench coat with him.

You look at him go then immediately picked up the phone "Hi-Hiro"

(Baby! Oh my god you're alive) he sniffled and breathed heavily (I'm sorry I didn't call you before! I got out of work now and just saw the news! Are you okay? Are you hurt??)

"N-no love I'm good! I promise" you smiled sweetly hearing his voice "I'm okay and don't worry, I know you work hard every day. I'm so proud of you"

(Baby where are you now?) You could tell he was smiling because of your previous sweet words (Are you at home perhaps?)

Sanzu walked towards your figure, bringing his face closer to the phone in your hand.
He was giving you a warning.

"O-oh I'm not... I'm... I'm... actually, I'm looking for some.. Advertisements to look for another job! You know my mother told me to get a new one" you chuckled nervously and looked at Sanzu in the eyes, who weirdly smiled at you.

(Baby you had a very stressful day today and even if you're not hurt you gotta rest! Don't listen to her please! You know how she is!) He spoke worriedly.

"Don't worry okay? I know what I'm doing" you smiled then eyed Sanzu's movements. He was signaling you to end the call, and quickly.

"Baby I-I gotta go, see you tomorrow okay? Take care!" You couldn't let him answer you because Sanzu snatched the phone from your hand and hung up the call.

"Took you long enough sweetie" he chuckled and put the phone back in his pocket "You're cheesy as fuck by the way, it makes me nauseous!" He pretended to throw up and laughed with Rindou.

"Come on don't make fun of her you two" Ran smiled, clearly softened by the conversation he witnessed "Let's go home"

"Yeah yeah" Sanzu was still chuckling and wiping tears off the corner of his eyes due to the previous laugh "I'll take you home Y/n come with me. See you later idiots" he said to the Haitanis and grabbed your wrist before leaving the room.

The ride to your house was weird.
He made you feel very uncomfortable with his presence. He was scary, and pretty unpredictable, as you saw how he acted around the other executives.

After thirty minutes he parked right in front of your house "Okay from now on I'll come to pick you up and take you home every day. Don't ask questions about anything related to the organization, and most of all, don't fucking talk to your parents about your job."

"O-okay..." you nodded immediately and swallowed the lump in your throat.

"If you do, I will personally cut your throat, and I'm not playing. Okay Y/n? Say that again and look at me in the eyes." He took your chin between his thumb and index finger, so you were now looking at him. Face to face.

You nodded again and stared at him into his eyes "Understood..."

He then suddenly softened his expression and smiled "You're a very nice person Y/n, I'm sorry you didn't get the luck you deserved. Neither did I so we're kinda similar uh?" He chuckled and patted your head.

Damn, was he bipolar?
His change of attitude made you even more insecure around him.

"You can go now, see ya tomorrow" he gently spoke and waited for you to get out of the car.

"Yeah... See you tomorrow..." You grabbed your purse and hopped off his matte black Porsche, quickly heading inside your house.

=====================

Don't forget to vote<3