34

⚠️TW: SMUT, FEMDOM⚠️

🔞READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔞

"Ha-aruchiyo.." a moan escaped your lips while your fingers ran through his pink locks, also gripping them.

"Does mommy like it?" His voice vibrated right on your core while his tongue was making wonders to your body.

As you managed to calm down after the call you had with Hiro, you and Haruchiyo moved to his room to have a small chat and cuddle together.

But cuddles soon transformed into something spicy.

You were currently standing, your back leaned to the wall and your legs slightly open.

You pushed your hips lightly forward so Haruchiyo, who was kneeling in front of you, could properly eat you out.

His hands were firmly gripping your thighs to keep them open, meanwhile your arousal was getting pleasured by his soft muscle.

"Mh- yes- Yes, I love this... Keep going baby"

"You're such a good boy, aren't you?- Ah~" you praised.

"I don't know, mommy... you tell me..." he smirked on your clit, slowly shifting his blue piercing gaze up to your face "Am I?" and he gave you a long and slow lick through your whole slit, without breaking the eye-contact.

"You aren't such a good dom, are you baby?" he let out a soft chuckle, digging the tip of his fingers in the flesh of your thighs as they were trembling uncontrollably, and you really were about to fall.

At his statement, you bit your lip, gripping his dyed locks even tighter and pulling him away from your core "Who's the one kneeling down?" you spoke with heavy breathing, while he couldn't stop admiring silently your pleasured state, not even for a second.

"So?" you asked again.

"Me..."

"That's right, now keep eating your best meal." you gripped his hair again and pressed his face to your cunt as he complied to your demand.

"My queen" he dug his face even deeper in the gap between your thighs "You deserve every drop of pleasure I can give you. Every day."

He started worshiping you with his words and, as much as he did this multiple times, you couldn't get enough of it. It made you feel special, especially in such a situation.
It excited you even more.

"Everything I own, is yours"

"Even the things you want, and I don't have, I'll steal them and make them yours"

"Babe-" you let out a soft moan mixed to a chuckle "There's no need to~" breathing out, you ran your fingers through his hair.

"There is. And if someone even tries to hurt you, I'll kill them. In a heartbeat." He started leaving soft kisses on your crotch and inner thigh.