06

PRESENT - FIVE YEARS LATER

"Hello?? Is Y/n here?"

Sanzu's voice snapped you out of your thoughts and you even saw him waving his hand in front of your face "Oh.. y-yeah yeah I'm here Haruchiyo. Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts for a moment" you lightly smiled and went back to your paperwork.

"Wonder what you were thinking, you're always a mystery to me" the pinkette smiled and crossed his arms on the desk and looked at you working.

"A mystery?" You chuckled and shook your head "I just remembered that today is the day I started working for you five years ago"

"Ohhh right" he smiled at your little laugh "You know I don't remember a lot of things"

"That's why I'm here" you replied as you typed something on the laptop in front of you "But you should quit drugs if you don't want to lose the few neurons you have left"

"It's not that easy darling" he rested his chin on his crossed arms "Wish I could do that with a snap of fingers. I tried many times but it never worked"

"You have to be committed though" you handed him a paper sheet he had to sign.

"Maybe I'll try again... when I'll have time" he took the pen and swiftly signed the paper.

"It's always about the time uh?" You shook your head"You have to find another healthier drug... Like sport for example"

"Sport? Girl if I run more than two seconds my heart explodes"

"That's because of the drugs, idiot" you rolled your eyes.

"Yo who are you calling idiot?" He arched his eyebrow teasingly.

"You" you teased back.

"What do you mean... I'm a genius"

"Yeah genius, my ass."

"WHAT" he gasped in shock "Who taught you those bad words?"

"You, idiot" you chuckled "Go to the meeting before you arrive late" then you went back to the laptop.

"You know I like when you boss me around" he smirked.

"Just go!" You blushed a little and facepalmed.

"Sure ma'am" he chuckled, sliding another pill down his throat and exiting his office.

"Damn, Haruchiyo..." you shook your head and kept working.

It had been five long years since that tragic yet lucky day.

Five years ago, life stopped bashing you with bad adventures and finally gave you some rest.
Not the rest you all might imagine because you never had the time to rest around your new boss, Haruchiyo Sanzu.

Extroverted, loud, blunt, ruthless, with psychopathic tendencies, was on many drugs, and also seemed to suffer from many mental disorders.

Working for Haruchiyo Sanzu was tiring yet so fun at the same time.

Okay, he would always let you do the work he considered boring or that he didn't want to do at the moment.

~

"Y/n" he swung the door open and entered his office.
Yes, he let you work in his office, since he was rarely there.

"Yeah?" You fixed your glasses and looked up at him.

"I need you to fill those documents and sign it for me" he gently placed the paper sheets in front of you.