23

️⚠️TW: VIOLENCE⚠️

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

"Haruchiyo!" You yelled-whispered, trying to push your lover away from you.

"Mhh come on I still have the morning wood baby"

"I don't care, go to the bathroom and solve it" you rolled your eyes "We're at the headquarters plus we're late as fuck just because of you being a leech"

"And who cares? You're not gonna get scolded by your boss for sure" he chuckled and placed a kiss on your cheek, then leaning his back to the wall with his hands in his pockets, patiently waiting for the elevator to reach the highest floor "Loosen up baby"

"You're impossible" you shook your head and facepalmed.

As soon as the door of the elevator opened you quickly came out of it, followed by Haruchiyo who couldn't stop looking at your figure from behind.

"Stop staring idiot"

"What?? I'm not staring"

"I know you are" you stopped in front of the door of his office but he gently held your wrist, pulling you with him "You're coming with me today~"

"Huh?" You looked at him in total confusion but you let him pull you, knowing exactly where he was directing you "What am I gonna do in the torture room?"

"You're gonna help me, Ran and Rindou"

"W-What? Hey no!" You tried to pull away from his grip but you were unsuccessful "Haru I'm not torturing anyone!"

"Haru please!"

"Oh god" Since you were resisting him, he just sighed and lifted you up on his shoulder as he kept walking towards the room "Who said you were going to torture people? Calm down"

"Then what I'm gonna do!!" You raised your voice a little. As the caring person you were, hurting other people wasn't actually your cup of tea.

"Girl- you literally broke my eardrum" Haruchiyo slightly squinted then he spoke again "You're gonna do a report of what the hostages say"

"Oh.. just that?"

"Yeah idiot do you think I'd ever let you torture someone?" Said that, he gave you a loud spank on your ass cheek, making you jump and grip tighter onto his shoulder.

"Okay but put me down!"

"Don't even think about it" he smirked and walked inside the room where, unluckily for you, Rindou and Ran already were.

Just. Embarassing.

"Oh-Oh who do we have here with us? Aren't you happy bro?" Ran chuckled and elbowed Rindou.

"Yeah I'm exploding in happiness.." the younger Haitani spoke with the most emotionless tone he could use.

You were still on Haruchiyo's shoulder so you couldn't see their faces but you were imagining them "Rindou shut up! And Haruchiyo put me down!"

"Ohh did you get boss mad? Poor thing" Rindou smirked while looking at Sanzu (and your ass) passing by them and placing you on a chair in front of a desk.