Chapter 22: Bye Sam and Dean

Elizabeth's POVI happily hummed while Esme and I packed up a picnic basket for the Winchesters to take when they leave

Elizabeth's POV
I happily hummed while Esme and I packed up a picnic basket for the Winchesters to take when they leave.

Elizabeth's POVI happily hummed while Esme and I packed up a picnic basket for the Winchesters to take when they leave

Occasionally Esme would glance at me with a loving, motherly smile. Since meeting the Cullens I've become more childish, maybe it's the fact that I'm technically the youngest, or maybe it's because I'm so used to being the only adult in my family because of Renee and Bella that I missed out on being a kid. Either way no one seemed to mind my joyful and innocent aura.

Carlisle and Charlie were at work, Alice took Jasper hunting so he could properly say goodbye to the Winchesters, and Emmett was sitting on the couch watching a baseball game with Rose under his arm reading a car magazine. Edward was at the piano creating a new song as he'd been doing all morning and Bella was sulking at home as I had left early this morning while she was sleeping and she couldn't remember the route to the Cullens house. Plus I remember to swipe the keys this time 😝.

I placed the last of the hand pies in the basket before going to do the dishes with Esme. Esme shooed me off. I pouted and reluctantly walked over to the couch and sat down.

Rose moved away from Emmett and pulled me towards her to snuggled up into her as we chatted about typical teenage drama.

It was nice to finally have a big sister....

~~~timeskip~~~
We met up at the Winchesters hotel room and gave them their picnic before properly saying goodbye.

After watching the impala fade off into the distance, we went home. Edward dragged me to his piano and showed me what he's been working on.

He made me a lullaby...

A/n: I'm so sorry for the late and short chapter! But now I have a problem.....who should be Elizabeth's love interest? I already have one for Edward but I'm stumped with Elizabeth.... I was thinking about Michael, Adam Milligan, Jack Kline, Gadreel, Samandrieal, Gabriel, Jane, or Alec or both of the witch twins.

Let me know your thoughts!

Stay safe and have a wonderful day my kings, queens and non-binary royalty 🥰