Chapter 23: Summer

Elizabeth's POV
When summer came Bella, reluctantly, agreed to go to mom's and spend her summer vacation with Phil and mom. While I elected to stay here in Forks.

Granted the Winchesters did 'kidnap' me for a few weeks to show me the ropes of monster hunting and I learned a lot from them.

Currently I laid in the meadow that Edward had showed me when he revealed his disco ball nature. I was sucking on a lollipop and listening to Lana Del Ray while flipping through pages in my poem collection novel.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality. -Emily Dickinson.

I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade
When Spring comes back with rustling shade
And apple blossoms fill the air.
I have a rendezvous with Death
When Spring brings back blue days and fair- Alan Seeger.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.- Robert Frost.

"Find anything good?" Edward asked as he appeared beside me. I look over at him and shrug before putting my book away and looking up at the partly cloudy sky. Edward lays beside me and stares up with me "Everything okay?" He asks softly.

I stay silent for a moment and Edward patiently waits for me to answer. I reach out to grasp his hand and he automatically takes it. I breathe and close my eyes.

"The wheels of fate are turning, Teddy, somethings about to happen" I murmur making Edward look at me in concern "What?" I open my eyes and say "I don't know much, but I do know one thing..." Edward grows more concerned as he presses "And that is...?" I look up at him and what I say next causes him to turn gray.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yellow eyes is coming for me."