part 2

N A N D I N I

"Please try forgetting him Nandu" Mukti, the badass girl who can live without us but can't live without cursing said.

"You know that's impossible Mukti, when we love someone, we give our everything to them mentally, emotionally and soulfully to them before giving ourselves physcially and that happens just for once in life, and it has already happened to me. I don't think it will happen again" I said fisting my hands tightly.

Mom, dad and my brother Abhimanyu left a few minutes ago giving us some time.

They said we are going to have marriage somewhat late because the tyre of the car got punctured and it hit some divider on the road and they are waiting for the other cars to arrive. So here I'm talking to my friends like Nandini Murthy for the last time.

"But you can't let your life be like this forever right?" Alia, the innocent Barbie doll of our gang said blinking her eyes.

Dolled herself in a silver and pink lehenga, she is all ready to give a ramp walk anywhere she goes. She is a beauty queen.

"Who said that?" I asked raising my eyebrows to which they made confused faces.

"WHat do you mean?" Navya, the crazy one asked making me chuckle.

"Never in a forever, I can be someone else's" I said before walking to the balcony in my room and saw all the lighs that were glowing from my room to till the road and our mansion is glowing like a newly wed.

"WHat are you going to do?" Mukti asked frowning making me shake my head. I'm not going to tell them that I can't live with the groom, what was his name? Uh- I guess it starts with "M."

Oh yeah Manik.

I can't live with him. I loved Madhyam and he is my forever. I can't love someone else now.

Maybe I'll be a wife to Manik but my heart is forever Madhyam's. You know how it feels when you know that your life is going to spoil in a few minutes and you know that from long and you tried many ways to solve it but it just didn't happen?

You kow how helpless it feels? How suffocating living that kind of life feels? No? let me tell you it completely sucks. You know what the surprising thing is?

No, let me tell you, I didn't had break up with my lover yet. Yup, we didn't break up, but our hearts are defininetly broken by now and I'm sure of rhat.

Because I can't feel my heart anymore like I used to when he was around me, when his hands are wrapped up around me or when he pecks my head or makes me listen to his heartbeat caressing my hairs softly.

I came out of trance when I felt someone shaking me and turned my head to find Navya coming towards me in her black lehenga.

She is looking smoking hot I swear. Black is always her colour. Many said black is not good for weddings and blah blah blah but she opposed everyone and shouted on them like a gorilla until everyone gave up and brought that.

And just like everytime, she made a correct choice. She almost opposes everyone's decisions when they poke their nose in her business because according to her, she knows what's good for her and she never went wrong in that.

SHe is an author and an artist and mainly amazing person. She is every guy's dream girl. But her poor future husband, it's impossible to bear her craziness and I already feel bad for him.

"We are asking you something" Navya said with a frown etched on her face.

I sighed and said "I don't want to marry him and for a fact, we all know that. I don't want to run away now, mom and Abhi blackmailed me that they will drink poison if I do something and that I have to let this marriage happen" making them gasp. Dramatics.

"What the fuck?" Mukti and Navya exclaimed at the same time making me roll my eyes. Geez stop cursing girls.

"That is why I don't want to run away" I said and walked away from them orelse I know I will end up breaking down, yet again.

I heard the sound of the drums and tears of frustration and helplessness welled up in my eyes. I closed my eyes before walking inside and found my friends talking in hush hush tone making me suspicious of their acts.

"What's your plan?" I asked, glaring at them and before I could say something, the door burst open and all the aunties entered my room and started bawling, oh wait they are talking I guess.

A few of them walked to the balcony and saw the groom coming on the horse and drums and music that was vibrating the earth following him from all the sides.

Not to mention, he was handsome and he has a charming smile but I'm not going to admit that.

He was the reason I'm not having my Madhyam with me and that thought alone made me turn red in anger.

I guess I can zoned out and lookied around to find none of my friends around me and aunties are pulling my cheeks saying I look awesome when I blush.

"The fuck woman, I'm angry not shy" I wanted to scream but kept mum.

"The groom is here, the groom is here" Someone said in a high pitched voice trying to squeal but bro, that's so damn squeaky like writing on a bad blackboard with a chalk. Damn I don't feel like myself anymore.

"Mom where are my friends?" I asked my mom who was gushing about how good Manik is and how sweet his character is. Oh please, not again.

"Here we are" A voice came from the door and I turned to the entrance of my room only to be shocked. Holy fucking shit. God not anymore drama today please. I thought to myself.