Secrets in secret spots

AN: sorry for not updating in a while I've been super busy. Just a quick warning this chapter contains sensitive material not made for people of a young age. Tw for rape.

"Hayden Hayden" I run around the house yelling for him. Of course the one time that I don't think he's at our house. Fine fuck I'm going to his house. Ruin him don't have any practice today so I guess he's at his house.

I really don't try to Connect how people were raised based on what their home looks like but this Hass to be one of those times. The house is completely run down with boarded up windows and a falling apart roof and such. It looks like a crack house from what I've seen online.

I called my nerves as much as I can as I shake a knock on the door. No answer. I knock again and wait a few moments. No answer I'm now almost pounding on the door repeatedly, then I hear a voice.

"I'm fucking coming!" A deep and grumbling voice yells. I can hear heavy steps coming closer and closer to the door and fear shoots through me as I know it's not hidden. The main door opens leaving just the see-through white screen door.

"Well hello there beautiful," The man I'm assuming is Hayden's father says. He gets an odd looking smile with his extremely yellow teeth. His hair is mostly gray and grown out with a mustache. He's dark and solis eyes with a white, or what used to be white wife beater. He's a large stomach and it's wearing gray sweatpants. " hi I'm sorry I was looking for Hayden?" I say stumbling on my words.

"Oh yeah he just inside. Come in come in." The man says pushing open the screen door. I took a few steps into the house and then I feel sudden pain shooting through my head.

About 5 minutes later
I wake up sweating. But completely cool at the same time. I squint open and some thing that I never could've imagined it's happening.

The man is repeatedly thrusting into me.

I'm completly naked and he still has the wife beater on. His dick burns my body as he grunts in pleasure. Not knowing I'm awake.

I wanna put my hand over my mouth and cry and scream. But I know it will just get worse from there. She just stares at my dads as he continues thrusting. But another minute or so he comes inside of me. I feel like a ghost watching my own body.

His tucks his dick away and leaves. Not caring whether or not I'm awake. I'm still completely naked starfish on this random bed. How the hell did I let this happen?

Maybe if I hadn't cared about Hayden or explanation of things I wouldn't of been raped.

I quickly Paulann to my clothing and the rest I used to cover my body as I run out of that house. I pulled the bike that I rode here off against the side of the house and I break away as fast as I can. My thoughts consuming as I do so.

Who was that? I wasn't heat in there to help me? Why did he do that? Was this my fault? Did I do something wrong?

Hayden's house isn't very far from mine but the journey feels endless. Luckily it memorized the way because tears cloud my eyes so much I can't even see.

Once I get home I just lay in my bed for hours. I hear a room call for me for dinner but I feel so weak I can't even move. But the next time I look outside it's completely dark out.

Bruins knocking on my door although it's open. "Hey are you okay? I haven't seen you all day?" His forehead is creased in wonder as he questions me. My throat feels so dry that it's hard to even form words "yeah I'm okay" I lie and give a small faint smile.

" hey by the way Hayden is coming. Also make sure to start packing for the lock in tomorrow." He says as he leaves. I forgot about the lock-in. Shit.

~~~~~
After continuously begging room to not make me go into the lock-in I'm still forced to go.