Even forever falls apart.

AN: I am so sorry in advance. But please remember to vote as well! 

Digging through the back of my closet I find the dress that Alisha made me buy, well she bought it for my birthday. A short, pink, silky dress. It has a small line of pink lace lining both the top and bottom of it. It has small spaghetti straps that make me unsure of how I'm going to wear a bra. 

I'm hoping Hayden and I will make it farther than usual tonight. Maybe we will even fuck? I don't know anything can happen at parties, right? 

I end up deciding not to wear a bra, I mean it's not like I have anything to hold up anyways! Putting on a white lacy thong that I've only worn one other time, I put on some light makeup and I feel ready to go.

There are two honks outside, indicating that Rune and I better get in the car. Once I get in the car I feel Hayden's eyes wandering up and down my body. I love watching his face harden as his adam's apple bobs more aggressively as he watches me. Rune eventually clears his throat abnormally loud, making Hayden turn his head away from me. "Sorry, I just wasn't expecting for her to come with us." Rune doesn't say anything to that but just stares at his phone and shrugs. 

The party is already already pretty close, but by some definitely illegal speeding, we made it there in less than ten minutes. 

Even though it just started, there's already a ton of people, with music blasting out of the house and cups already scattered everywhere. I can already tell I am going to regret this.

As soon as Hayden parks the car and we start walking towards the house, people start swarming us, well more Rune and Hayden. I start there awkwardly, waiting for them to be done talking so we can go inside. After a few moments, Hayden and I make eye contact and he pushes through the people to get to me. Walking inside, people clear the way for him. I mean not only is he feared, hot, and popular, he is very hard to miss. 

I grab a red solo cup and fill it up with whatever the concoction of alcohol is mixed together in the punch bowl, whilst Hayden grabs a beer. We quickly check around for Rune or Alisha to make sure we are not in eye line. Hayden kicks this one couple off of this spot on the couch, leaving no space for me. Turns out that's exactly what he wanted because when I try to leave to look for another spot he grabs my wrist pulling me to him, then grabbing onto my waist and setting me on his lap.

That's one of those things that make me feel better about myself. I'm not as skinny as the other tiny, cute, short, petite girls, that weigh like twenty pounds.  

After a few minutes, everyone decides to play a game of spin the bottle, a horrible classic. I can feel the growl in Hayden's throat at the thought of me kissing someone else. But similarly, I wouldn't like it if he kissed someone else.

  A few rounds go by, and Hayden's still tense although the bottle has been nowhere near us. We've got a few suspicious looks by me sitting on his lap, and his arm protectively around my waist. But no one has worked up enough courage to ask either of us about it. 

A few minutes go by and I realize the punch went right through me. I tap on Hayden's arm and whisper, "I'm going to the bathroom." As I get closer and closer I see a few girls walking closer and closer. When I get to the bathroom I try to turn and lock the door as fast as I can, but it's too late.

A few girls had already seen me heading over and camped out in the bathroom, waiting for me. A few more girls followed me inside. They all circled around me, backing me into the corner as they are started shouting at me. "You probably had to suck him off so much to get him to sit with you on his lap fatass." "You were probably a virgin and that's why he liked you, after he fucks you a few times he'll get sick of you." Another chimes in, i can feel the tears fillling my eyes and there's nothing i can do about it this time. No race to be had, nothing to prove, nothing to show that we are truly together.