How to tell you love someone?

An: Since the story doesn't revolve completely around Seraphina and Hayden's relationship, in the beginning. I'm going to start to make the story faster-paced! But you guys don't end up enjoying it I will reconsider having it be slower-paced again! Thanks for reading!

He knew how important my first kiss was to me and he went and did it anyway! I think angrily. Who does that to a person? But now I have to face the reality that he knows about my secret. 

The next two days of the lock-in flew by as I ignored everyone. I'm going to talk to Hayden about what he did. Just not in front of everyone. I don't want to give him the chance to embarrass me again.

~~~~~

The night after they all came home from the lock-in.

"I got to take a piss" Rune suddenly announces after looking at his phone for a little too long. I wrinkle my nose, "ew we all know where you are going! And don't say that in the first place!" I yell at him as he runs off. Alisha is upstairs with Rune, leaving me and Hayden alone. 

"So what do you want to watch.." Hayden starts to say but soon trails off after seeing how angry I am. I feel my face heating. It feels like I'm boiling. I jump out of my seat and charge toward him. 

He stands up calmly as if I couldn't take his ass down. 

I jump up onto the coffee table to try and be more eyeliner with him as I yell, "what the hell is wrong with you!" He just stands there. As if he is testing me.

"You knew!" I yell, pointing out my finger angrily. "You knew how much my first kiss meant to me and you went and took it anyways!" I can see in his eyes that he wants to say something. But won't, maybe for my sake.

At this point, my anger is turning more into sadness. My first kiss wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be with someone soft towards me, not ignoring me unless I'm getting attention from other people. 

My voice starts to shake more as my finger becomes weaker and weaker as I point at him, "you knew. you knew..." I trail off. This is embarring. I wasn't supposed to cry in front of him.

I jump down from the table and run into the bathroom. I hear steps behind me as I lock the door. I can't- I cannot talk to him right now. 

"Seraphina open the door please." He says in a soft-spoken voice. I curl father into my body. With my back pressed against the door, I slowly breathe in and out. "Please just open the door I want to talk to you." He almost begs. His voice has never been this genital. This caring seeming.

A new emotion regret.

I slowly stand up and open the door. Peaking out before fully opening. He's resting his forearm and head against the door frame. Another arm pushing against the other side of the door frame. 

The door lets out a small squeak and he looks up. His eyes, look different. His green-grey eyes are more grey. As if the sky was in a storm. 

My face feels sticky and warm from my tears. And I had thought that I let them all fall, but I feel one more trickle down my cheek. Hayden steps closer and wipes it away. 

His touch felt electric. My face feels hot from where he touched it. I know he also felt it because he just now drops his hand. 

He steps closer to me, making me look up, even more, to look at him. I'm not short, but I'm not tall compared to him. As I am 5'8, most guys turn away from me because I'm too close in height to them. Hayden doesn't believe that though. 

He cups my jaw with his hand, leaving his thumb resting on my cheek. He doesn't say anything for a while. Just stands there, both of us staring at each other.