2

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 18

nicknames: A, Vaeh, Princess and Top Notch

When the last bell rang, I took my shit and packed it up

When the last bell rang, I took my shit and packed it up. After I got out the classroom the person standing there waiting for me was Keyara.

I know this bitch crazy.

''Hey Angel.'' She said with a prissy voice.

''The fuck you want, hoe?'' I said with much attitude.

''Uhh rude. But I was just tryna see how our nigga is doing?'' Keke said.

''What the hell is you talking about, Keke?'' I asked shaking my head in disgust.

''I'm talking bout Lo. It seem like y'all is getting real close again. Wassup with that?'' She asked folding her arms and pouting.

''None of ya damn business. You the ex remember?'' I said smirking.

''Okay but last time I checked you was too.'' She said.

''You know you got a lot of nerve stepping up to me with this bullshit. I don't got shit to say to yo ass and you lucky I ain't whoopin yo ass again right now.'' I said pointing at her.

''Right cus I forgot you a ghetto ass bitch.'' She said laughing.

''Oh word?'' I started taking off my earrings and stepped up to her when Lorenzo came to stand in front of me.

''Aye aye, easy. She ain't worth getting into detention again.'' he said holding me back.

''But-

''Nah no buts. Grab ya shit and go get in the car. I'll be right there.'' he said calmly and I took a deep breath and got my stuff.

''You lucky, bitch.'' I said pointing at her and leaving.

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 18
nicknames: Lo, Renzo, Mari and Top Shot

I watched Angel walk away through the school doors and then I turned back to Keke

''Why the fuck can't you just leave her alone, Keke?'' I asked scrunching my face in annoyance.