28

- akwaaba💋

July
Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: KC crib

10.30pm

I was in KC room laying on his bed listening to the Know For Sure podcast on spotify

"I know that's right." I mumbled agreeing with what they talking bout.

Even though I was listening to sum else, my mind was still on Lorenzo and him saying I gotta ask KC about him cheating.

Then KC walked in and I startled a bit cus he came in with force.

"My bad shawty." he rushed to the bathroom and took his clothes off putting it in a trashbag.

I was mad confused. The only nigga that did that was Quan after he had...

Shit. I told myself no more hood niggas.

Deciding to ignore it, I waited for him to get out the bathroom. He came out minutes later fully clothed differently and I small smiled at him.

He nodded.

"What you listening to?" he asked.

"This podcast with B. Simone and her best friend." I spoke and he nodded slowly.

"Gimme kiss." he asked looking at me and honestly I didn't want to so I gave him a lil peck.

"The fuck was that?" he shrugged and I laughed.

"I on wanna kiss you right now." I picked up my phone.

"I'm sure you was kissing on ya ex all the time." he mumbled and I scrunched my face.

I dry laughed.

"Yeah. That's true." I mocked and he clenched his jaw a bit.

"Give me a better kiss right the fuck now." he spoke sternly and now he was getting me tight.

"You ain't getting shit but a slap if you talk to me like that again." I mugged.

Before I knew it this nigga grabbed me by the neck and tried to pin me on the bed but I flipped over to where I was pinning him down and clenched his wrist.

"Fuck let go." he squirmed like a lil bitch.

"Who the fuck you man handling like that nigga?" I wiggled his wrist till the point where it could crack.

"Look I'm sorry just let go of my hand." he hissed.

"What you say?" I twisted his shit and he almost screamed.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." he rapidly said.

"Yeah you gon be sorry. Play wimme again." I said and then I let go and got off him.

"Shit."

I took my shit and was ready to leave when he came behind me.

"Angel I'm sorry." he sounded genuine.