25

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: In the car

"What you mean Biggie was better than Pac?" Angel argued as she was munching on her waffle fries in the car with KC

"He was just betta and you know it." KC shrugged and Angel shook her head in dismay.

"That's crazy to even think about." she said and his eyes widened.

"Shorty trippin talk about that's crazy." he said looking out his window.

A moment later Angel's phone rang and it was Shani calling.

"Hey baby sis wassup?" she said as she picked up.

"Angel I need you to come cus I think Lo might whoop a 15 year old kid." Shani said worried and Angel rolled her eyes hearing Lo's name.

"What are you talking bout?" she asked confused.

"Janae called him to pick us up from the center and he asked where Jamal was at and she said he was at Drew's and now he's mad coming over any minute to pick us up and head over there." she said worried.

Angel rubbed her forehead cus she knows Jamal ain't posed to chill with Drew.

"Shit. Alright I'm on my way. Text me the adress." she ughed.

Even though she was not feeling Lo at the moment, she had to be there for them kids.

"Thanks sis love you." she sighed in relief.

"Love you too baby." Angel smiled before hanging up.

"Everything okay?" KC asked looking a lil worried at her.

"Yeah I needa go get my sis." She rubbed her forehead again and covered up her chic fil a bag.

"Oh bet lemme take you." he turned the car back on and she small smiled cus of his kindness.

"Here go the adress." she put it in his phone and he pulled off.

______

Lorenzo picked up the girls and the was in the back watching tiktoks to not focus on what might happen to Drew and Jamal.

"Why ya let him go with Drew in the first place?" he broke the silence.

"I told him to not go but he ain't wanna listen." Janae said defending herself and Shani nodded.

He took a deep sigh still being pissed as hell.

Bout 5 minutes later he pulled up to Drew house and got out the car as the girls followed.

Once they reached the door, Lo pounded on the door for the neighbors to even hear.

"Jamal Gabriel Phillips, get yo ass outside NOW." he yelled pounding.

"Shit. How'd he find me?" Mal mumbled as he sat on the couch in the living room.

"Yo who the fuck that is banging on my door?" Drew big brother Abe came down the stairs.