13

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19

📍Boys Appartment, NY

Damn my head is pounding

Damn my head is pounding. The fuck happened last night?

As I was opening my eyes i noticed I wasn't on the couch no more. I remembered passing out on the couch cus I was watching the Cosby Show before. I also noticed I was wearing Lo's clothes and not the outfit I wore to the party last night.

Did he change my clothes to make me feel more comfy?

Shit felt odd to me so I got up and went to the kitchen where I saw Lo making breakfast.

Gosh. How can a man be so attractive just without even fucking trying?

I walked over to him and hugged him from the back. He turned his head and gave me a kiss.

"Mm. That morning breath tho." He made a weird face and I slapped his arm.

"What you making?" I asked sitting at the island.

" Shrimp and grits." He said while cooking it up.

Another thing I loved about Lo was that he loved doing things around the house. After his dad left and he had to become the man around the house, so he decided to let his mom teach him how to cook. And he soon enough fell in love with it cus this nigga was constantly cooking stuff and making me taste it for him.

I wasn't complaining cus a bitch hungry 24/7 and it's always bussin.

He poured out the grits in a bowl and put the shrimps in and sprinkled some parsley on top. He put it on the counter in front of me and gave me spoon to taste it.

"mmmm bae it's so good." I moaned and Lo laughed.

Riah came out King room and he followed. This girl was itching her scalp so much she made me itch.

"Damn what smell so good in here?" She said still scratching her scalp.

"My boo made us some breakfast." I said stuffing my mouth with the food.

"Damn where can I find a nigga that can blow my back out and fill my stomach?" She said yawning and opening up the fridge.

"I on know bout that last part but I already blew that mufucker out last night." King said yawning and laughing. Lorenzo chuckled.

"Nigga hush." Riah said mugging him.

"Am I lying tho?" He laughed. And Lorenzo and I cracked up laughing. Riah was mugging us all when Tazhé walked out of Ta'Sean's room.

" I see I ain't the only one who put in work last night." King said smirking hard as fuck at Tazhé.

"Like Riah said: nigga hush." She pointed at Ta'Sean sleeping on the couch.

"The least you coulda did was let him hit since you took his bed. And his shirt." King said grabbing a plate.

"What the fuck is you saying? I woulda been left but ya nigga wanted me to stay so damn bad. As for his room and his shirt he offered it so get ya facts straight nigga." Tazhé spat and then she walked back to the room and closed the door.