16

Mariah Janiyah Landon | 19

I remember everything just going red for me

I remember everything just going red for me. Before I knew it I was punching her and beating the shit out of her.

''Who the fucking hoe now, bitch?'' I yelled in between blows.

She tried punching me back but her blows weren't connecting as much.

''Get off me bitch.'' she screamed.

''Shut the fuck up.'' I screamed.

''Enough. Chillout Riah.'' King got me off her and I just mugged him cus why he meddling.

''Get ya hands off me, bruh.'' I mugged and he let go.

''Chillout. I'm serious.'' he checked and I rolled my eyes.

''So you really gon let this bitch fight me like this King?'' she asked him and I sucked my teeth.

''Yo ass betta be lucky that all she gave you was a fucking nose bleed, bitch.'' he said with a straight face and she wiped her nose with one of her tissues.

Damn he calling her out her name?

''Excuse you King?'' she said holding her nose and I had to hold my laughter in.

''I called you a fucking bitch, come do something about it.'' he raised his voice and you could hear he was mad.

She remained silent.

''Where ya nigga at now? Huh?'' he said and she started to tear up.

''Oh yeah that's right. He left yo ass too. I guess you cheated on me for nothing.'' he said and she sighed.

''I'm sor-

''I don't need ya stupid ass apology.'' he shook his head not letting her speak.

''Go put that apology in the nut of the other nigga you swallowed.'' he said bluntly and my eyes lit up.

Ouch. That's even crazy for me to say.

''I don't even know why I was surprised. You always been a lil thot.'' he said and this time I couldn't help but laugh a bit but I collected myself quickly.

''So this what's gon happen. You gon leave me the fuck alone. You gon stop thinking I care for yo ass. And you gon stop running ya mouth towards Riah.'' he spoke and my attention turned more towards him.

''She ain't did nun to you. Hell, she don't even know you. So leave her the fuck alone too.'' he stated and I appreciated that.

''Someplace I get why you act like this. I mean I would too if I were you.'' he said which left us both confused.

''If I was unattractive, lonely and only good for sucking dick to get some change, I'd prolly be bitter too.'' he said bluntly and I almost cried of holding my laugh. Her tears started falling.