38

Omniscient

''Bro y'all living the best life ever, on bro.'' King spoke on the group ft.

Midterms were over and Angel and Lo passed almost everything with flying colors. The day of the flight to LA came along and the whole gang called them to wish em good luck.

''Boy that's what you think.'' Angel shrugged looking into Lo's phone.

''I'm so jealous, y'all get to meet DDG and fucking record with him? That's really dope.'' Tazhé exclaimed.

''Preciate you.'' Lo smiled.

''We wish yall good luck, not that y'all need all of that.'' Tae said causing all of us to laugh.

''Thanks Tae, we gotta go though cus we bout to take off.'' Angel looked and said.

''Alright bring me gifts from LA and love yall.'' Riah said.

''We love y'all too.'' they said simultaneously before hanging up.

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: Airport NYC✈️

''Good morning dear passengers, here's your captain speaking

''Good morning dear passengers, here's your captain speaking. Welcome aboard on flight N345 to Los Angeles, California.'' The captain spoke and I turned my phone on airplane mode before snapping a picture of the view out the window.

Love me a window seat.

''It's now exactly 9.35AM, which means we will be taking flight on time. Please fasten your seatbelts and get ready for departure. Thank you for flying New York Airlines.'' he said before ending the announcement.

''How long this flight gon take?'' Lo asked and I turned my head to him.

''5 to 6 hours at most.'' I assured and he nodded.

''You take your pill?'' I asked and he nodded.

He has a very bad fear of heights, so if he don't take that pill he can't fly. Like ever.

The plane engine soon started and we started riding on the runway before taking off and going in the air.

I held Lorenzo's hand the whole time and took a small selfie when we made it into the air.

princessangel._
NYC Airport

_NYC Airport