26

June
Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: Upper West Side

After KC parked the car, he came around to my door opening it for me

"Thanks." I said smiling and he smiled back.

We started walking into the apartment complex and got to the elevator. After waiting a couple minutes the elevator arrived and we got in.

He hit the 4th floor and we waited till we got there.

"Why you live so far off campus?" I asked curiously.

"Oh when I got in, I didn't wanna let go of my spot and it saved me a lot of money so yeah." he explained and I nodded.

We stepped off the elevator and the first door on the left side of the hallway was his place. After opening the door, I saw a beautiful and surprisingly neat apartment.

"I like ya place." I said smiling and proceeding to take my shoes off.

"I appreciate it. And thank you for taking yo shoes off." he was happy cus he ain't have to ask.

"Oh of course, my mama was strict on that growing up so it's a habit." I said and he chuckled.

We made our way over to his couch and sat down. It was hella comfortable.

"Right and it's just cleaner that way in my opinion." he spoke and I nodded.

"You want anything to drink ma?" he asked getting up to his kitchen.

It was big with marble countertops and black drawers.

"You got something strong for me?" I asked chuckling and he brought out some Henny and filled up two glasses a bit.

"Ooh you tryna get me freaky huh?"

He chuckled coming back and handing me the glass.

"Henny-thing is possible." he mumbled and I bust out laughing and my dumbass choked in my drink.

"Oh shit you good?" he was concerned cus I was coughing.

"Yeah yeah." I laughed it off and he sighed out of relief.

"You scared me for a sec." he took a sip and I put mines down.

I looked him deeply in the eyes to see if I could read him. But the only thing I seemed to notice, was that he had really nice eyes.

Ain't gon lie, he really fine.

From the neck tat, to the chiseled jaw and the curly hair. He was for sure my type. I guess I just never noticed cus next to Lorenzo niggas couldn't really catch my eye but now that we not together anymore,

Damn. What have I been missing out on?

"You got real pretty eyes you know that?" he spoke and it felt like he read my mind.