33

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 20
Location: His old crib

Angel's dad always used to say: ''The difference between a woman caring for you and loving you is noticed by the way your prescence affects her mood

Angel's dad always used to say: ''The difference between a woman caring for you and loving you is noticed by the way your prescence affects her mood.''

''If she's always around you and wants to hangout with you, she cares. But if she worries about you and does everything in her power to make sure you straight, she loves you.''

Me laying down on my old crib couch, in so much pain and seeing how Angel was jumping up and down taking care of me and stressing herself out to make sure I was good, made me know.

She loved me very much and I appreciated every ounce of it. It made me fall even deeper for her but to be honest something was off about us.

I didn't want her thinking what she did was okay. But I also didn't want her thinking I didn't still love her and want to be with her.

I just, needed some time.

She paced around grabbing whatever she could to make my wounds heal and cover up the open ones.

''Where the fuck are they?'' She exclaimed looking through the first aid kit.

"A, chill. It's gon be aight." I reassured.

"No I gotta make sure you good." she rambled through the kit faster looking for shit and I moved closer to her trying to grab her hand.

"Just calm down Angel." I grabbed her hand and she moved back not tryna touch me.

"No. It's my fault this happened to you and we can't even take you to a hospital for actual medical care because we all might get locked up for it and—" she rambled and started hyper ventilating.

"Angel." I yelled and she stopped. It startled her a bit but my look didn't indicate that I was mad so she remained calm.

"Come here." I said hissing holding my stomach.

She slowly came over to sit with me and grabbed my hand.

"None of this, is ya fault aight?" I looked her in her eyes and she let out her tears that I think had been there for a good amount of time.

She cried and I felt so bad. Cus I never saw her break down this badly. So I gave her a hug and she clung to me like a toddler who lost they parent.

It was just heartbreaking. When we pulled away, she wiped her tears.

"She's gone. And she ain't never coming back." she sniffled.

I realized Keke's death took a toll on ha. Watching ya childhood bestfriend die, after her saving you musta hurt like hell.

"And I promised her. Lo I promised her I'd keep her safe." she panted.

"And you did. You couldn't of possibly known she woulda jumped in front of the bullet like that." I explained and then I took a sigh.