7

📍Brooklyn, NY

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 18

nicknames: A, Nene, Vaeh, Princess and Top Notch

The next day I woke up and I found myself still laying on Lorenzo's chest

The next day I woke up and I found myself still laying on Lorenzo's chest. I lifted myself higher to him and gave him a kiss.

"Damn, it's 8.00 am. I forgot about my breakfast date with Sasha. We was posed to catch up on everything."

I got up and went into the shower. After I was done I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

While doing my hair, I dropped my brush on accident and the noise woke Lorenzo up

While doing my hair, I dropped my brush on accident and the noise woke Lorenzo up. He groaned a little bit and looked around, until his eyes met with mine and he greeted me with a smile.

"Morning beautiful." He said while half-awake.

"Morning babe." I said while picking up my hair brush and applying gel on my hair.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me with a deep ass voice.

I slicked my hair back in a side part bun and put my scrunchie the secure it. I took some edge control and laid my edges. Then I took my silk band and tied em down so that they would be laid.

He slipped his pants on underneath the covers and got up, then he came up to me and put his arms around my waist and kissed me on the neck from behind me. He then laid his head on my shoulder and I couldn't help but smile.

We were standing in front of my mirror, cheesing like two kids with butterflies in their stomachs. Cause we sorta were. He swayed me around.

"I slept great. Especially after last night." I said while teasingly biting my lip and smiling after.

"It wàs amazing..." he replied while turning me around and trynna go in for a kiss.

As he was leaning in, I hummed and held my nostrils.

"Mmm, baby I love you and all, but yo breath stank real bad." I said while still holding my nostrils.

"That bad?" He asked embarrassed and smelling his breath.