8

📍Brooklyn, NY

Sasha Lakeisha Horton | 19

nicknames: Sash, Keish and Lala

"Where this girl at? She taking way too long in that damn bathroom!"

I started walking back to the diner and was headed for the ladies room to check on Angel when I bumped into a tall dark skin nigga. He smelled real good and then I realized I had bumped into Chris.

This nigga again.

"Damn my ba- oh it's yo ass."He said clenching his jaw.

"Drop that fucking attitude nigga." I said looking at him.

"I'm sorry I don't talk to fake bitches." He took his phone out to avoid eye contact.

"Nigga I swear, call me a fucking bitch again and see what happens." I said balling my fists.

"What you think a nigga scared of sumn?" He squinted his eyes.

"A pussy like you, should." I said and I knew I pissed him the fuck off.

He grabbed my arm very tightly and pulled me towards this spot in the diner where no one could see us.

"What the fuck nigga?" I said as he still held my arm. He pushed me against the wall and kept grip of my fists.

Our faces were very close to each other.

"Let go of me bruh." I tried to fight his hold but he was too strong so I just gave up.

"I on know why you think you can call me pussy, but I don't play that shit Keisha." He said with a stern look still gripping me.

"What you can't handle the truth?" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Real funny. Maybe you could do that shit with Ty but damn sure not wimme." He said and I smirked.

"So that's what this about? You jealous." I chuckled.

"Ain't nothing to be jealous of Sha." He let go of me and backed away to the wall in front of me.

"Sho don't seem like it. What, cause you still feeling me?" I said and he shook his head.

"Don't even do that. Cus you the one that wanted me remember?" He squinted his eyes.

"Okey then why'd you kiss me?" I folded my arms to my chest.

"Cus I felt like it." He lied.

"Cap." I said.

"Okey its cus you fine." He smirked.

"Why can't u never be honest?" I shook my head.

"Oh so you not fine?" He asked smirking.

"Stop playing nigga." I spat and he chuckled.