22

June | Tazhé Amara Thompson
Location | The club

June | Tazhé Amara Thompson Location | The club

''Noooo.'' I screamed out and I got out of Riah's hold and ran over to Tae who was on the floor gushing blood out of his stomach.

''Tae stay wimme.'' I said holding his face as his eyes started closing slowly.

Tears was running down my face as he went unconscious and Lo and nem dragged him out the club to the car and we all drove to the hospital.

___________________________________________

Hours passed as I paced around the hospital waiting area waiting for Tae to get out of surgery. My mind was going through a whirlwind of thoughts. But they all circled back to the fact that it was my fault.

If he died, it was my fault. Everybody else was sitting as I paced around with dried up tears on my face.

''Zhé, please sit down. You've been walking around for hours and you exhausted, relax a bit.'' Angel said and I just continued.

''I can't.'' I simply said softly.

''Not until the nurse come out and tells me, he's okay.'' My voice cracked as I spoke and I let my tears fall.

Angel and Riah stood up and went towards me.

''Cus if it wasn't for me, he would not be in there.'' I cried and they shook they head hugging me.

''It's not yo fault.'' Riah said but I knew it was.

Soon the nurse came and I turned around rapidly to scan her face to see if I could tell what she was gon say.

''What happened? Is he okay?'' I said curious and she sighed.

''Ta'Sean made it out of surgery and he's in stable condition.'' she said and I felt a sense of relieve but the guilt was still there.

''We thank God.'' Angel said as we all took a breath of relieve.

''We got the bullet out before it could hit anything of importance and he'll be able to be discharged after a few days of running some extra tests. Although because of the fight he did leave some bruises that we patched up but still are showing for now.'' she spoke and all I wanted was to see him.

''Is he awake?'' I asked curiously.

''Yes he has been requesting to see a Tazhé Amara Thompson?" she said and I got excited cus he actually wanted to see me.

''Yes yes, that's me.'' I said pointing to myself.

''Alright follow me.'' she said and I immediately followed behind her.