34

Omniscient
Location: The girls apartment

After about a week of missing practice, Lorenzo started feeling like he could dance again. The stitching wound Angel did for him healed and he started feeling like his old self again.

He told the school that he had gotten into a minor car accident and they let him stay home to take his classes online.

Lorenzo Amari Phillips | 20

I was laying on Angel half asleep when she started running her fingers through my hair again

Ever since what happened, I stayed at the girls apartment cus I felt like she needed me there. We filled the rest in on what happened and they was all so supportive.

Even though she said she's okay, I was still worried sick. And I also didn't want her away from me cus I missed her alot.

Her scent. Her skin. Her touch. He tried to take that away from me. And now I had the opportunity to get it back.

But I needed her to show me that she had changed before I felt like we could be together again.

I didn't ever want her to not trust me anymore. Otherwise this would never work and I really wanted it to work.

"Big baby." she whispered and I started smiling.

"Yo ass not even asleep no mo." she chuckled and I slowly moved off her. I shook my head proceeding to rub my eyes.

"Been awake for a minute now." he stretched. "But you comfy as hell." I smiled and she chuckled.

"Good to know, I guess?" she said and we laughed.

"How you feeling today?" she asked as she went to sit on her knees closer to me.

"I'm good. I think the bandage can come off now." I rubbed the neck where she stitched me at.

"Lemme see." I came closer to her face and smiled which caused her to laugh.

"You so goofy sometimes." I looked her deep in her eyes as she slowly removed the band aid.

''You right, the wound is all healed. I'ma take em stitches out tonight so you don't scarr up.'' she rubbed the wound a bit and I hissed fakely. Her eyes widened and I busted out laughing.

''It ain't funny Lorenzo. I thought that hurt forreal.'' Angel got off the bed and went onto her desk to grab her phone.

''C'mon it's a lil funny.'' I snickered and she gave me that look.

''No it wasn't Lo.'' she said and I stopped.

''My bad, Princess.'' I licked the bottom of my lip looking her way and she turned her head.

''Why this nigga always call me that? Shit get me weak everytime.'' she thought

''That's good to hear.'' I chuckled and she rapidly turned my direction.