3

📍Brooklyn, NY

13.30pm

Angel Nevaeh Williams | 18

nicknamed: A, Vaeh, Princess and Top Notch

liked by renzo100x._ luvlaurexo. and shathatbih_ and 234,000 others

princessangell._ you made it when bitches be hatin❤️‍🔥

comments
📌shathatbih_ i know dats right💕
*loved by you*
renzo100x._ who you tryna impress?👀
↪️ princessangell._ 👀😂
luvlaurexo. i see you lil sis💗
*loved by you*
randomfan123 too fine❤️
killaa.23 shawtyy sexy af😘

*loved by you*

Load more comments..

Lauren, her man Zion and Sasha and I was walking out the diner when I pulled out my camera to start a new video.

''Wassup Royalty gang. It's ya girl Princess Angel back in the kingdom and today, I, am, back, with a, nother, BANGERRR!'' I started my intro.

''And I'm here with?'' I pointed the camera to the gang.

''Ya girl Sasha.'' She said pointing out her tongue.

''The one and only Zion.'' He said putting up fours.

''The queen herself, Lauren.'' She said doing a model walk.

''Period today I got a coo lil vlog fa y'all. We just finished eating at Big Al's.'' i pointed the cam at the diner.

''I'm telling you if you in Brooklyn or plan to come here, hell anywhere in New York come check out Big Al's. Best shrimp and grits in Brooklyn.'' I exclaimed.

''Period.'' Sasha said.

''I'm telling y'all.'' I said.

We got into the car and I turned off the cam for now cus we was just driving.

Zion handed Lauren the aux and we was blasting Trying - Ella Mai in the car.

''Had a lot of space nothing in the way I was moving round like everywhere.'' I sang along.

''You betta sing, bestiee.'' Sash said causing me to laugh through my singing.

''Had a couple flings, didn't mean a thing, cause I'm not the type to really care.'' Me and Lauren harmonized.

We all sang the rest of the song until it ended and we clapped after.