23

June
Angel Nevaeh Williams | 19
Location: Central Park

Once I got out my car and locked the door, I was annoyed

This shit better be good.

I felt guilty meeting up with KC, knowing damn well Lo not gon like it. But I was more worried about what info this nigga had for me cus, in my mind Lo was perfect.

Annoying sometimes but amazing in return.

Once I got to the bench we met up at, I was surprised he was already there.

"Sup Angel?" he said as I walked over.

He tried to give me a side hug but I shook his hand instead.

"Damn it's like that now?" he smirked.

"I still gotta nigga. Who don't even like yo ass, so just get straight to it. What he quote on quote do?" I asked abruptly.

"Aight." he started off.

"Ain't no easy way to say this but, he been cheating on you with some other girl." he said and I looked at him before I bursted out laughing.

"That's bout the funniest thing I ever heard." I laughed and he seemed confused.

"To think that yo ass thought I'd fall for some shit like that." I collected myself and mugged him.

"I know it's hard to believe but- Stop." I cut him off.

"This bullshit might get yo ass beat cus you not finna disrespect my nigga like that." I pointed at him and he sighed.

"You don't know him and you don't even know me. All you tryna do is have me distracted so that you can swoop in and save the day so that I'll want you, but it ain't gon work nigga." I said and then I heard the air drop sound on my phone and he was airdropping me a vid.

"What is this?" I asked.

"The truth you tryna avoid." he said and I sighed before accepting the vid and getting it in my camera roll.

When I opened the video it was Lo and Kennedy, fucking.

I heard moans and moans and I wanted to smash
my phone cus I felt my eyes tearing up.

"How'd you get this?" I asked shaking.

"Lets just say her video got leaked and sent to a bunch of niggas." he said and I cracked my knuckles.

"You aight?" he asked and I ignored.

"I gotta go." I said and I rapidly turned around walking real fast to my car.

After I turned the corner, I ran until I got in my car crying my eyes out.

What the fuck?

Everything I ever thought to be true, was a lie.