Grace's guilt

Grace's POV

My head...it is hurting so much.

I opened my eyes slowly but the sunlight attacked my eyes. I closed them again. I heard some noises coming from my left side. I turned to look there.

It was Dean, he was sleeping beside me. His body was warm, warmer than mine. It was comforting. I moved closer to him. My headache soothes down a little. I breathed in his scent. I wished Xander could be here.

"He will reach here soon." Dean replied. I nodded but still stayed in his arms. I know it is not right in other's opinion but we know what we share. It's not romantic for us, it's just an inseparable bond. Which we both cherish.

"Why are you thinking of so many things this early in the morning?" He asked. He can feel and hear everything i am feeling or thinking. It's good for some limit but not right now.

"Why do I feel so sick?" I asked.

"Because Sofia had caused a lot of chaos here." 

"She always does, but why don't I remember anything about it?" I asked again. Usually, I remember everything that she was doing but for some reason this time I fell unconscious, I guess.

"Well, she...just roared at the Elders for not properly attending to you."

"She is very arrogant." I felt a little movement in my mind, like she growled at me from the inside. I smiled. "A very prideful person I meant." I consoled her.

"She did what she felt like to be done. I know she had some reason for doing it." Dean tried to explain to me.

"I know. She must have scared them a little but she will never hurt someone." I suddenly had this displeasing feeling. 

Did she do something bad? Why is she so silent?

'I had to show them their place.' I heard her say to me. Dean went to his feet immediately. I felt hurt. Or maybe she did.

'What have you done?' I asked her.

'They were not showing respect, one of them tried to question my authority. He didn't deserve to live one more day.'

'What have you done?' I asked more forcibly.

'I tore him apart.'

'You did what?'

'I ripped him limp by limp.' I got out of bed but it made me lose my balance. Dean was fast again.

"Luna, you should take it slow." I spatted his hand away from me. 

"You...you didn't stop her." I was so...confused. I didn't know what to feel about this whole situation.

"How could I? She is the Luna. I am just a protector. She was so angry that she would have ripped me too." Dean tried to reason and again I felt this displeasing feeling. This time it was so strong that it might have been seen on my face.

'Tell him that I will never hurt him.' It was Sofia's feeling. She doesn't like to see Dean scared of her. We are connected for a reason after all. So, I told him but i was still angry at both of them.

I can never trust Sofia, as she tends to lose control when she is angry and she always is angry.

 I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I killed someone. Well, Sofia did but I still felt guilty.

I told Dean that I want to be alone for some time. After he left, I laid on the bed and let my mind lose in all these thoughts.

.

.

.

Why is it so hot here? The weather was cold outside. Then how come I am sweating like crazy?

I was still asleep when I started feeling warm. But after that it started to grow. 

"Aaaaah!!!" I screamed with pain. I got off the bed and looked at by body but there was fire. But everything in me was burring. I felt like my knees have no strength left in them. I buckled down on the floor. I shouted for help.

"Dean...Dean...please save me. It's hurti..."

"Grace...Grace, what happened? What is it?" He came running to me. He was huffing from running. 

"It's hurting. I am burning. Please make it stop." 

"What? What is burning? What should I do?" I could tell that Dean was feeling helpless because there was literally no fire. I had no idea what was going on.

"She is on heat." We both looked towards the door. Alyssa was standing there.

"What? But how? She didn't get marked yet and neither did she marked him." Dean asked.

"I have no idea myself. But what I know is that soon enough her smell will attract many unmated wolves. Even you. You know what you need to do. Protect her until Alpha is here. He will be here by the evening. I am calling him to tell him to hurry. He must know about the situation here." Alyssa instructed.

"I will protect her from others and from myself also." And just as he completed stating that I was hit by the new wave. And saw Dean's expressions changed for a moment. He sniffed the air. He looked at me with desire. He growled and shook his head frantically. 

"Uhhh!!! It already started." He took two steps back and kneeled in front of me. "My Luna, I am sorry in advance but I will have to lock you in this room. You know what could have happened if I didn't do that. So, I am sorry in advance." It was Eric, I knew it in an instant. 

Dean must have gotten weak from his desire. Eric must have more control over his desire. Eric bowed in front of me and left the room. After a few minutes I heard some clicking and rumbling outside of my door. I was sure that Eric was locking and securing the door from other males and from himself also. And just like that I was hit by another wave. This time my body felt like it was floating. I could not feel anything. I got myself up and dragged my body to the bathroom. I opened the tap and filled the tub. After it was fully filled, I went in.

"Dean...please. I don't know...I don't know what to do, how to stop it?" I screamed again from the bathroom but I was sure that he heard me because after that I heard him roar in pain too. 

I want something very bad. My whole body knows it but I don't know. I don't know what is going on. 

****************

I know it is a very late update but as I said in my post that I was busy with other stories. But I had so many requests for only this story so I took time to update a chapter.