Old memories

A\N

Ben is the new Alpha of the grand river pack. Alpha Park was the previous one.

Viki is former Beta's daughter and now Alpha's Mate.

Grace was Viki's foster sister.

Biliana is a vicious girl of the pack. Viki and Bili are friends.

Estha is Viki's mom and Grace's foster mother.

------------------------

Grace's POV

"Hey, bitch. I have some leftovers kept in the fridge from last night's party, eat that. Don't waste our pack's food." Biliana seethed.

"Wait, why are you telling her to eat right now." Viki complained and looked at me, "You just eat after we left the house. Till then stay in the kitchen. I don't want to see your ugly face while eating." She shooed me away. But I was not sad, because if I had stayed there, they would have insulted me or abused me as they wanted. It's good to keep in the kitchen.

...

"Hey, bitch, what do you think you are doing? I am not done with you. Now get up and stand in front of me again." Ben had his hand taped hard and I was his punching bag. He swung another punch and it landed on my right-side ribs. They broke, for sure. "Ahhh!!! Did you hear that sound? I love bone-breaking sounds and especially when it is of someone like you, worthless piece of shit." He left after spitting on the ground, leaving me in immense pain to deal with.

...

"Mom, I know you are very kind-hearted but we still can not risk our lives and fight with those rouges. We have an option here in front of us. The leader is lusting over this bitch. God knows what she did with him in the woods that he suddenly wants to attack us for her."

"We can not let those monsters take this child." 

"No Mom, she is not a child. She seduced an old bone and put us all at risk."

"We are taking her. You will not cause trouble, love, understand, it is Alpha's decision." Beta said.

...

"No, please, Alpha Park, please stop this. Please don't let them take me. Please, I will be more obedient." I was begging, crying but no one stopped them from taking me away.

.

.

.

"Alpha Xander, why didn't you reject her yet?" Biliana had her hand on his chest. 

They are touching what's ours. I will not let this go.

Sofia was hissing from inside. I also didn't want to let it go, so I let Sofia take over. 

I could get weak in front of these people but she wouldn't because they were the reason why she stopped talking to me in the first place. I let my wolfy instinct and wild nature died down so she abandoned me too.

Sofia's POV

I felt the power serving through my veins. I didn't turn into the wolf but just took over Grace's mind. She still doesn't know how to use our power to the full extent. But today I will give her a demonstration.

I walked up to Biliana. That girl would regret ever hurting us in the past. They were less than ten steps ahead of me but those few steps were enough for others to realize and submit to my power. 

In a second, I was in her face, and in the next second, she was wailing in pain. She should mind her hand which was now broken because she doesn't know where she should or should not touch.

Her crying was like balm to my past sufferings. I took her neck in my hand and lifted her. They had done that to us. She must remember all that. 

Xander didn't look fazed by my action but he did look worried. I raised an eyebrow at him. If he dared to interrupt me, I would not spare him also.

"What are you doing? You will kill her." Ben came to her rescue. I looked at him and he stopped his advances. "I mean, Luna, please, we don't want to cause any trouble."

"She touched what is mine. She will pay." My voice had changed. It was more authoritative than it should be.

"She is sorry. It was wrong of her." Viki, now the Luna of the pack said. 

"Let her go. Remember who you are." Xander slowly whispered in my ears as he put his warm hand on my lower back. "Don't waste your energy in anger but show them your real power. They will see it."

 I slowly loosen my grip on her neck. She fell. I growled at her. She ducked her head deeper in fear. That satisfied my heart a little.

I turned to look at the whole pack who gathered to see Xander and that Elder. 

"Submit to me, as I am your queen." My voice, infused with celestial being, vibrated through the gathering, leaving no room for resistance. 

I saw everyone immediately on their knees including the alpha and Luna of this pack. I love this feeling. Slowly I started to feel fear, admiration, envy, and even hate. I connected to this pack again. I could feel what others are feeling. 

'So, when they submit to my power, they connect to me. We find something new again.' Grace said.

"Don't fear me, if you are not one of those who have mistreated me. But I can not say much about that. The fear and envy lessened a little but those who still hate me need some more teaching. But we are here for one or two days, I will get a lot of time for that. "Now rise. I am at the pack house and I want to meet the Beta family alone." With that I started walking ahead everyone followed behind.

.

.

.

I had many dishes in my hand, it was full. Alpha Park saw me struggle with the door so he opened it for me. I thought that he wasn't as bad as others but I didn't know his true intentions until that day. No one was at the house. Even Luna was not at the house and when I went to the kitchen he followed. I didn't think of it much but when I was doing the dishes he came and stood very close behind me so that a certain part was pocking my back.

I stepped away immediately. My heart was out of control. I could not even think properly. I could not understand the situation.

He approached me again. This time I had no space to escape. He was standing right before me when we saw someone standing in front of the kitchen door. I took a breath of relief when I saw that it was the Luna. 

He backed away immediately and I ran to her to save me. "Luna thank God you are back. He... he tried to...." but before I could have said a word she slapped me, hard.

"You parentless bitch. You dare to go after your Alpha. We kept you, fed you and you are seducing your own Alpha."

*******************

Hello sweeties. I know about how I am very slow but trust me It was for the best. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. This is going to be more interesting soon. 

Let's see what she finds out about her birth parents.