First meeting

Alexander's POV -

Today is the meeting with all the alphas in the west of the country. It's about the rouges invasion. They are getting bolder day by day. So in today's meeting, we are deciding how to stop them.

The entire hall was buzzing with everyone's voices. No one was coming to one conclusion. They all have problems but yet not ready to join hands and come together to solve it.

"Quite" I banged on the table, it cracked.
"We are here to solve a problem, not to argue with each other. Dean, my beta, located a group of rouges. We are going to attack the place tonight." I declared it.

"But Alpha Alexander, how are we going to attack without any plans, we may be not familiar with the place." One of the alpha said.

"Yes, we need a plan, before we go there. You know rouges don't follow any law, they are the most savage creatures." Someone other agreed with him.

"I know how vicious they can be, but they never faced me, I'm more deadly than them." I reminded them.

They all went silent. They know I'm telling the truth. Nothing can ever stop me. That's why they call me stone-hearted. I also know that I don't have a heart, which can feel anything, it's just an organ to pumps the blood in my system.

"Now when we all agree to it, then let's start the preparation. Get yourselves gear up. Tonight we are going to end this, for forever" I said my last words and left the room. One of my warriors gave the location and other important information to the other alphas.

Tonight's actions are going to determine everyone's future. I will not let those scoundrels kill anyone in my territory anymore. I'm the strongest alpha on this side of the country. There are so many other packs, take my protection. I am responsible for them all.

They say that the Luna makes the Alpha and his pack stronger. I don't think so, my pack is already at the top. From the day I took over the position as thr Alpha of my pack, there is no single attack that happened on my territory. Within a year I became stronger and showed the whole world that they come beneath me.

I don't know why I'm thinking of my mate who I'll never find. Moon goddess didn't make one for me. Maybe it is my punishment for killing so many. Even if that was to protect my people.

***********

It's night now. Other alphas have come with their best warriors. We surrounded the whole area. I know within seconds they will find our smells. So we made a plan, I will enter the area first, so they will give full attention to me and my warriors. When they will be least expected, then the others will surround them.

As I entered the area. My wolf started to get more and more restless. Like he wants to protect something in there. I can feel that too. My heart was racing. I just wanted to tear all these rouges apart.

I think it's because they harmed people.
But I never felt like this before. It's like I'm the one caged here and trying to free myself.

I fought them with so much aggression. I literally tear those scums, limbs by limbs. I wanted to do worst but before I could go full-on red over them, they surrendered.

However angry I am, I can't harm anyone, who is unarmed. So I let my warriors take them to my dungeon. No one can ever escape from there.

Dean, my beta, asked me "What should we do with the prisoners. I personally saw there are so many innocent people are there." The rouges must have kidnapped them to threaten the packs.

I don't know why, but I had this feeling to go and see there myself. So I follow my guts.

As I took a step towards the cells, the bad smell of blood hit me. My wolf got very anxious. I took fast steps. Then I smelled the most delicious smell. I halted.

It can't be. Moon goddess didn't make one for me. I don't deserve one. How can I... How can I have a... mate?

I walked to the last cell of the dungeon. There she was. Very small, very fragile like a cotton ball. She was curled up on the floor. Then, with the sweet smell of her, I smelled blood. Her blood. My heart was in immense pain as I realized that someone hurt my mate.

My eyes went red. Everyone from afar can sense my anger. So did she. She shivered in fear. Seeing her like this broke my heart.

Today I can tower stand when people say that you become complete when you meet your mates.

I feel complete today.

**************

Author's note.

Rouge - Rouges are the werewolves, who have no packs. They were thrown out of their packs or they ran away themselves. They are very vicious. Because they have no pack, that means they have no family. They kill anyone they see.

Luna - Luna is the lady of the Alpha. She took care of the pack like a mother. She is responsible for the health and happiness of the pack.

Moon goddess - It is believed that wolves worship the moon as their goddess. She is the one who gifts every wolf with a mate. We saw wolves howling to the moon.

My wolf - werewolves are the shifters. They can turn into a wolf and back into humans.

Smell - It is an animal instinct. Animals can smell and wolves are best at it. The wolves can smell their mates. The smell of their mates is the best kind of smell. The wolves can find their mates by their smell and touch.

Mates - mates are like partner/soul mates/the other part of your wolf. This is also an animal thing.

************

This is all for this chapter.
Hope you guys like it.