INFO.

Hello I'm back with another fanfic, and it's Naruto fanfic. This will focus on the Uchiha's drama. Without further due, these are what you need to know before reading the whole story.

••••••••••

The Story will be told in different point of view.

English is not my first language so expect some grammatical errors and miss use of words.

I appreciate all of the readers who commented and corrected my use of words and spelling in my previous books. You see, sometimes I do tend to have some typographical errors too. I am a human and I do make some mistakes. And I'll be happy for you guys to do the same thing for this story.

Your future comments and votes are appreciated. I know that it might be just a few of you reading this but knowing that someone is reading it is already making my day.

And please guys, I really can't handle a toxic reader, so please if you don't like my story or the way I write the story. No one is forcing you to read this. I'm still an amateur in terms of writing that is why I'm telling you all what to expect.

This book will be updated every Saturday or Sunday. One chapter every week.

••••••••••

"Dialogue"
'Thought'
Flashbacks or memories
~•~ (Change of POV or Time skip)

••••••••••

CHARACTER PROFILE

Name: Ichiro UchihaHe is pretty much a carbon copy of itachi, well because they're twin

Name: Ichiro Uchiha
He is pretty much a carbon copy of itachi, well because they're twin. His personality is a bit different to itachi but pretty much the same too. He is sometimes more serious and sometimes an easy going person. His personality change as a mask he needs to wear after the massacre of his whole clan. He become more cruel and cold to the face of others.

His Sharingan at first is just like the other the usual three tomoe sharingan and it change to Mangekyo Sharingan.

He always wear a knitted red bracelet and Itachi is black. In this way people can distinguished who's who. But ofcouse close people who knows the two can differentiate Itachi and Ichiro.