03

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

"Happy Birthday Ichiro, Itachi" mom said "Happy Birthday Big brother Itachi and Ichiro" Sasuke said  and father give us a nod 'is that his own way of greetings' "Thank you mother, father and Sasuke" we both said.

We both just turn 12  , which means that my time is running low because this year is when our clan massacre will happen. And I know it almost time because I'm well aware of what my father and the whole clan is doing and I'm lucky to make my brothers oblivious to what is happenings.

I mean I'm really lucky, especially my twin brother questioning look. I know by now he have some kind of feeling of what is happening but of course it's just his feeling and I'm planning to stay at that. The whole reason I'm  doing this is to make sure he will not face the same end in the original plot.

My plan is almost finished I just need to go the hidden Sand village for some quality material...

~•••~

"Big brother where are you going, can you help me train today" Sasuke said running towards me. I then poke his forehead "ouch" he said touching his forehead "maybe next time Sasuke" I said "where are you going Brother" Itachi asked coming from behind me.

"I need to talk to Lord Third about my recent mission to the hidden sand village" I said then walked out.

~•~Sasuke's POV~•~

"He's always been busy these days" I said then I look to Big brother Itachi who is just looking at the direction where big brother Ichiro left "Hn, he is"

~•~Itachi's POV~•~

Is it just me but these days Ichiro have been always at a mission. I can barely talk to him or meet him. I think it's better to not ask so much question because I know after this he will tell me about his story of his mission. He always have.

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

The young Uchiha is walking down the hallway towards the Hokage office. Inside the office "Lord Third may I borrow some of your time, it just... It's really important" Ichiro said bowing to the elder hokage "Of course, may I help you my child" Hiruzen, the hokage said.

"Can I please ask for a private conversation" He said. This made the hokage curious of what the young man will said for him to ask a private conversation. He then gesture to make the anbu around the room to leave, he also make made a hand sign and create a seal around the room. "Done, child ready when you are"

The room was filled with silence while Ichiro saying everything he needs to say to the Hokage while the Hokage is seems to be disturbed and at the end of the conversation. The Hokage stand from his position and walk towards the young Uchiha and Hug him.

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

The Hokage break his hug and look at me in the eye. "Are you sure Ichiro, the plan of yours, you will carry a big burden" "I am" I said with determination but with a sad eye. "If you really ready for that plan of yours, then I'll support you, I'll make preparation for it, now you only need the cooperation of the other party" he said blowing to his wind pipe.

"I already have a plan for it Lord third" "I see, then I'll be waiting for your report along side with the elder when that time happens" "I will, then please excuse me" I said going in the door but before I leave I once again face the Hokage "Thank you very much Lord third" "You don't need to thank me, everything was prepared by you" I bow and left the room.

The first step of my plan is done, now for the next step...

~•~Hiruzen's POV~•~

'Danzo, I can't believe you are planning for such a thing and for you to do that horrendous crime' I thought laying my back on my chair. 'But to think that child was able to piece all that information from the very start and provide an evidence and even made a plan for the advantages for both his clan and the village is really amazing but at the same time it's sad to think that all of his plan was made without thinking of his own happiness.'

••••••••••

"You're such a child. You talk of nothing but pipe dreams... there are times when people must make painful choices."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 3.😊
Thanks for reading!! 😘

I published it today because I'll be busy for the coming Saturday and Sunday😆

What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇