13

Hello dear reader! I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to upate yesterday or two days ago. It's just that I originally plan to update it two days ago but because of a typhoon our whole community is been out for electricity for almost three days now and it only got back a few hours ago. I'm really sorry😔

Since we got our electricity back and our internet and I promise to update once a week. This is the chapter for this week! 🙂

••••••••••

This chapter has a special part (one of the ICONIC SCENE) at the end part of the chapter, that be great for you to read it with the background sound for better experience. I put the music on top.

Please use other devices to listen from it or download it because I know that once you scroll down the music will stop.

Play the music once you see this emoticon "🔊"

I'm not forcing you to read it with the music. It still up to you whether you will read it with music or not. It is still your own way of reading. I'm just saying it for better experience!

Enjoy Reading!

Ps: Prepare a tissue!✌️

••••••••••

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

The office of Hokage is quiet this day for a change. "Done! I can't believe I finished that pile of paper work. Now for the preparation..." Tsunade said laying her back to her chair. "Great Job Lady Tsunade" Shizune said.

'I wonder did Ichiro get my message' and all of the sudden the door of her office burst open. "JIRAIYA!" Tsunade yell standing from her chair. "Tsunade we need to talk about that guy" Tsunade then started to have a teary eye "So he manage to stop you"

"Yeah...but that kid's story is unbelievable" "yeah, I can't believe myself too when I found out the truth..he is a fine shinobi" Tsunade said. "I agree but now let's focused on the problem we have...have you done any preparation? " Jiraiya ask

"Yeah...we're almost done" "I see then I will meet them..." Jiraiya said. All of a sudden Kakashi enter the office through the window. "Kakashi, what's the matter" Tsunade ask "Lady Tsunade, oh and Lord Jiraiya" Kakashi bow to the two of them.

"It's about Sasuke and Itachi they~" He was interrupted by someone rushing through the door. "Lady Tsunade/Granny!" Naruto and Sakura call. "Lord Jiraiya" Sakura notice Jiraiya "Pervy sage, What are you doing here, wait I'm not here for that"

"Granny, Sasuke...and Itachi just leave the village a while ago. They might be coming to go meet that guy Ichiro" Naruto said. Tsunade and Jiraiya look at each other. "Lady Tsunade please let us follow them" "No, need for that Sakura" "What! Why not?" Naruto yell.

"Naruto, just leave them be. They will be fine" Jiraiya said. Kakashi is contemplating whether he will ask or not. Then a crow fly inside the office to the table of the Hokage. "That crow..." Kakashi said. "Wait, that crow...it's just like..." "Shut up Naruto!!" Tsunade said banging to her desk.

Jiraiya then put the whole room of private seal. 'A private seal' Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto thought. Jiraiya look at Tsunade who's reading the letter. She then became look sad. "Is it his last letter" "yes, he put his last Intel and a message of goodbye and a request" "He also ask you for a request huh...I bet it's about his brother" "yeah he included this seal, and scroll that may help as in the future" Tsunade said.