10

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

Looking up in the sky, like I usually do, I've been thinking of the things that about to happen. It's going be a very busy and tiring days to come for me.

It's been three years. I heard that Itachi and Sasuke had left the village for a while to a journey and I do know well what is it for. I'm happy that they seems to be doing great.

But that was different from what I am now. I would be lying if I said that I'm  fine because I'm not and I never been since that day that I need to kill my own clan.

Not to mention, my body is slowly giving up. I feel so weak that I think that Itachi can kill me by himself. I know that my time is almost running low.  Just a little longer and I will be able to meet them again.

'It's almost time for it... '

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

"Welcome back, you two" the hokage greet the two Uchiha in front of her. "Thank you for giving us your patience, Lady Hokage" Itachi said. "Is Naruto in the village" Sasuke asked.

"No, he hasn't come back yet. I bet he will be here in few days" "I see" "when he come back, I want to test the result of that three years training, you'll be against Kakashi" Tsunade said.

~•••~

~•~Tsunade's POV~•~

Looks like those three have become strong. I was looking at the aftermath of the test and they totally defeated Kakashi. I'm proud of them especially Sakura. My teaching are not invane.

I was in my office when Shizune suddenly burst in. "What now!" "Lady Tsunade, a message from the hidden sand village came through" I immediately read it. "The Kazekage was kidnap by the Akatsuki and they asking us to send a help"   "What now?" Shizune asked "Call the team 7,oh and Itachi too" Shizune then left the room.

A crow then fly inside the office. 'a crow, it's him' I immediately take the letter from the crow and just always the crow burst into black flames. When I read it. I smiled

A moment later. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke is in the room. "I have a mission for the team 7, and it's an S-class mission...The village in the sand asked for our help to bring back their Kazekage" "Gaara!!! What happened to him?" Naruto asked.

"The Akatsuki attack their village and take him, and you already know what it means. They start to move." "Capturing the Jinchriki" Kakashi said and I nod. "Akatsuki..." I then looked at Sasuke. And Itachi is silent but I can sense this change of mood.

"Take this..." I hand them a folder. Kakashi then read it. "This...Lady Hokage it's not that I'm doubting our Intel but this" Kakashi said. "I assure you that everything written there is true. Those two are said to be the one who kidnap the Kazekage."

"May I see" Itachi said to Kakashi and he give it to Itachi the rest also peek and read the folder and they are certainly shock too. "Wow, all of their information is here even their unique ninjutsu and way of fighting" Naruto said. "If we know this then, we'll going to have an advantage when we face them"

"Now, you can leave the the village as soon as possible" and they left. I take a sigh. 'Those kids are giving me heart attack. Take goodness they didn't asked any further questions' "Lady Tsunade, may I ask...how did you get those information" I flinch when Shizune asked.

"It's from...I...I don't know" I said "Lady Tsunade, you really are bad at lying" she said "Shizune...don't asked any more questions" I said in serious voice "if you don't want me to get angry" She flinch. "I understand...please forgive me"