05

The Morning of the fated Uchiha clan Massacre...

~•~Itachi's POV~•~

"Big Brother, Big Brother Ichiro is still on the mission right" Sasuke asked me. Right now, I'm sending him to the academy "Hn" I nod. For the passed month I can't barely see him for even a minute and he already leaving for another mission.

I can't even talk to him just like what we used too. I miss him. "I miss him... " Sasuke said looking down. "Now, now don't show me that look. Look we're here so tell me what time is your out" "our teacher said that we might get go home later in the afternoon, so it might be night by that time" "I see then I'll pick you up later" he then brighten up

I then said goodbye to Sasuke. Today I also need to do some minor mission. I got back home and mother and father called for me. I sitted beside the table "Itachi, how's Sasuke" Father asked "He's doing great, his grade are high and he's working on in his fire ball jutsu."

Mom chuckle "that's great to hear, he's always been a very energetic boy" "How about you? " father said asking me "I'm also doing great, ever since I become a Jounin, I was able to finished a lot of high ranking mission" "I see... Itachi... " he then looked at me.

"You, Sasuke, and Ichiro, I'm proud to the three of you. I'm happy to have you three as my sons" I was shocked it my first time hearing this kind of word from father "what's the matter Itachi" mother asked me. "Nothing, I'm happy to hear it father, I need to go now I need to do some minor mission given by the hokage"

"I'll comebck later this afternoon, I'll also promise Sasuke to pick him up later" "Alright, take care" Mom said "Ichiro will comeback today" father said that made me stop to my track I look back and I can't help to smile "I see"

Walking outside the compound "Yo!" I turned and see Shisui "Is Ichiro not back yet" "no but father said that he will comeback today" "I need to go now Shisui" "Alright, take care my friend... "

Looks like the whole clan is back to normal. I thought that something is going on Looking at the surrounding. Looks like I'm just really overthinking it lately.

~••~

The Night of the fated Uchiha Massacre...

~•~

Waiting to Sasuke to come out. I was standing waiting outside of the academy with the other parents who's waiting for their child. A moment later. "Big Brother!" "Ready to go home" "yeah" "you know Sasuke, father said that he's proud of you" "he really said" "Hn, I told you father is proud of you" Sasuke then smile at me.

"And also, brother will comeback today" "really then he must be at home now" I nod "he then start to walk faster" "Come on Big brother I want to see him."

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

The two brother was walking towards their compound. When they enter, they notice right away the difference of their surrounding.

"Big Brother, why there's seems to no people around" "maybe there's a sudden clan meeting" the older Uchiha said 'there something unsual about this' the two Uchiha are becoming anxious in every seconds passed.

A moment later of walking. A horrendous scene come into their view. The body of their clan members bathing with their blood is laying on the floor. You can see the destruction of every house.

Their heart beats start to race, their breath hitch. The two started to approach one the body laying on the floor. One by one they check their pulse and all they can feel is silence. They're dead.