14

You can used other devices to listen from it or download the music on the top because I know that once you scroll down the music will stop.

Play the music once you see this emoticon "🔊"

It's alright if you can't. Enjoy reading!

••••••••••

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

"It finally, finished" Tobi said "I know that it's two against one but somethings off about Ichiro" Zetsu said. "Either way, let's just take them. Ichiro's eyes are valuable, and let's used these two" Tobi said as he started to suck the three brothers to his dimension.

He was stop when a kunai was throw at him. "Well I didn't expect you to come!...one of the legendary Sannin... Jiraiya..." Tobi said. Jiraiya was accompanied by a two leaf ninja who was looking intently to the three Uchiha laying on the floor.

"What a bothersome, turn of event... Let's go Zetsu. It's pointless to fight him" Tobi and Zetsu disappeared. When the two Akatsuki was gone. The two unknown ninja approaches the brothers. Two are still alive.

The two look at Ichiro as tears started to fall down in their eyes

The two look at Ichiro as tears started to fall down in their eyes. 'Just take a rest now, you deserves it. You've done enough' they thought.

"Let's go, we can mourn later. We still need to take Sasuke and Itachi back to the village" the man ninja said to the woman ninja who is beside Ichiro." They take the body of Ichiro and Jiraiya summon  a toad to hold Sasuke and Itachi.

"We'll send Ichiro's eye later, He already send to Lady Tsunade the other pair...Please take care of them" the ninja said. "Don't worry Tsunade and I will take the rest... Danzo is the only one left from his plan right" the two ninja nod "Tsunade and I will do the talking and explaining but will you show yourself and tell them the other truth"

The man shake his head "No, not yet. I feel like it's not the right time, for now we will continue what's  we've been doing, until then... " And they both left.

~•••~

The two brother slowly open their eyes as they regain their consciousness.

"Sasuke...Itachi...I'm  sorry...This is it for me"

The first thing they remember is their brother last word as he smiled at them. They raised from they're laying position. They grunt as they feel the the patch up wounds that they have.

"Big brother...are we?" "We are in the village's hospital" "but how we end up here" Sasuke ask and the door of their room suddenly open revealing Tsunade and Jiraiya.

"It's good to see you two awake" Tsunade said. "Jiraiya was the one brought you back in the village" and the two of them thank the sannin. Itachi then have a sudden realization. "May I know how do you know where we are, I know that only an Uchiha know that place"