Poll

Hello my dear Readers!!!

I know it's been week since this book had ended but it also the week that my sister is been bugging me about the fate of my main character, Ichiro Uchiha.

To give you an Idea to what is our first conversation is like after I published the final chapter for this book

••••••

M- Melloeta/Me
YS- younger sister

YS - Big sis your book is amazing and interesting at the same time but....  WHY!! WHY DID THE MC NEED TO DIE..... HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT THE TERM PLOT ARMOR.... YOU'RE THE WRITER SO YOU COULD'VE JUST SAVE HIM. AND BESIDE WHAT KIND OF MC THAT DIE IN THE STORY.

M- well sis it's called tragic story. I know you read about Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare. And my story is not really a sad ending infact it is a happy ending for everyone. You did read the last monologue of Ichiro in the last chapter right, he said that he is not sad but rather he is happy.

YS- ....

YS- but can you just make some kind of alternative ending just for me. A different one...

M- huh??

•••••

So yeah that is why I am here again I want to know if you guys want me to write an alternative ending for this story.

Don't worry the main story was officially ended and I'm not planning to change the ending of the story. This is just for the alternative! 😅

Please just use "❤" to vote. Make sure to vote only once!

Do you want an ALTERNATIVE ENDING?

YES

NO

•••••

I'll check the result after a week and after that depending on the result you need to wait another week for me to publish the chapter that is because I still need to write/type it down.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FF BOOK!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

😇HAPPY HOLIDAY!! 😇