08

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

I was having my morning breakfast with the other member of the Akatsuki, in this dark cave like room. When suddenly Zetsu appear from the ground.

"Good morning everyone" all of the member look at Zetsu and I take a glance at him and continue to eat my food "I have a news, and Ichiro you might find it interesting since you came from the leaf"

I just continue to eat like I don't care "You see this years chunin exam was held in the leaf and Orichimaru see this as an opportunity to destroy the village. He was able to control the hidden sound ninja and have an alliance with the hidden sand"

"During the third part of the chunin exam he initiated his plan. He was able to kill the Third Hokage but looks like it back fires to him" "what do you mean, un" Deidera said "He was sealed away by the Hokage, so no more Orochimaru, well that's  all I need to say, enjoy your breakfast" he then left.

"I wonder what kind of sealing jutsu that was able to seal that slippery snake" Sasori said. I raised from my seat. I turn around and walk away towards my room. And drink my medicine.

It's been weeks since I visited the village. I was hoping that Lord third to survive but I think I can only do much since I need to stay away from the village but as long as he was able to seal him, it totally worth my visit.

I decided to visit the hokage as my last stop for my visit in the village. I've finished my other business here anyway. I knock to the door and the hokage said that I can enter.

At first he was confused to why a ninja from the hidden cloud is here to his office but all I need to do is to activate my sharingan and he immediately remove the anbu and put a private seal.

"Now then, tell me what made you come back to the village ICHIRO UCHIHA"

"greetings Lord third" I said then bow "I simply, saw  the chunin exam as an opportunity to do my unfinished business here in the village"

"I can see that through that henge of yours, its really good" he said "I can't just risk my identity to be reveal especially if I'm dealing with my brothers" "so if you're here it means that you have a business with me because if it just a simple Intel, you will just send a letter like always"  he said

I nod and put a scroll in his table. He then open it and read it, his eyes widen "this..." "He then looked at me. I smile "I made it Lord third, I know by now that you know that Orochimaru is in the village, so when the time comes please use this. I know that you do not want to kill your former student if possible"

"It looks complicated when you look at the sealing formula but to activate it is rather simple. A blood from the victim is the only thing you need and once the formula glow, you just need to say the name of the victim and the scroll will immediately do the rest of the sealing"

"Thank you Ichiro..."

That's the memories my clone have when it disappeared. I'll be needing to prepare a letter for the next Hokage. And beside I don't think I'll  be needing to explain myself. I believe the other will do the explaining for me when the new Hokage was appointed,......Lady Tsunade.

'It's so lonely... I miss them'

~••~

Me and Kisame was currently standing in front of Pain. The so called leader of the Akatsuki. "Ichiro and Kisame, now is the right time, now that the leaf are still vulnarable. Take the jinchuriki of the nine tails fox." 'So it was that time, when Itachi infiltrated the leaf, but this time it's me'

It will be a great way to tell those elders and Danzo, that I'm still here and don't ever try to hurt my brothers even though I know Itachi is powerful enough to protect himself and Sasuke. I just need to provide an additional protection.

And we head out to the village. I don't care if we need to capture Naruto. I know that Lord Jiraiya is protecting him. It's not that we're be able to kidnap him anyway. And this will be the time that I will meet Sasuke again, I just don't know about Itachi.

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

An unfamiliar person is walking in a misty path towards one of the leaf village entrance. Every step they make is accompanied by the swinging bell attach to their straw hats.

It only take one look from one of the man to make the guards to fall in a deep sleep of genjutsu.

The two unfamiliar visitor is next to be seen in a dining area.

"Hey guys, you two seems to get along" Kakashi said to Kurenai and Azuma. Kurenai blush "idiot"
"What are you doing here" Azuma asked "oh I'm just here to buy something to put in the grave and I'm meeting someone here... Sasuke" He then take a glaced behind him.

Soon after Sasuke arrives and the mysterious visitor is gone and left.

Walking beside the the water stream Kurenai and Azuma intercept the suspicious men. To much to their shock finding that the one of the man is the man who slaughtered his own clan Ichiro Uchiha. A rogue S class criminal ninja. Along side with him is Kisame Hoshigaki also a S class criminal ninja.

The fight between the two side emerged putting the Azuma and Kurenai at the disadvantage right away. Soon after Kakashi arrives.

~•~Kakashi's POV~•~

"Why are you here" I asked the man in front of me  "Kakashi Hatake" he turned around "we're here to get something" he said  "what is that your after" I asked but before I could do something. I needed to protect Kurenai soon after I was joined by Azuma. "Keep your guard up we are facing someone who become an anbu captain at the age of thirteen"

"For someone who is not an Uchiha, you surely master the sharingan well and feared by all......I'll show you what a sharingan can do when it's weilded by an Uchiha true heir by the bloodline" he said 'no he's going to~'

"Close your eyes, and don't  ever look at his eyes, I just need to do this myself, my sharingan and his"

"There is something that you can't depend. This special sharingan jutsu is called tsukoyomi...Only with a Sharingan and kekkei genkai can defeat me"

And in an instant I was in his genjutsu. Being stab countess of time for the span time of three whole days. It is the most agonizing feeling that I felt that I just want to stop......It's like he can hear what I'm  thinking and stop. He look at me with pure silence.

"Kakashi... Itachi... Where is my twin brother" 'he's asking about his twin, what is this about?' "He...was outside the village...on a mission" I said

One second and I'm back to the reality. I feel like I'm about to passed out. I just realized what Lord Jiyaiya said, "your after is the nine tails" "and the name of your organization is Akatsuki" I said

"Take him" Ichiro said the Kisame rush towards us. In a nick of time Guy show up. But the two of them retreated and that's the last thing I know before losing consciousness.

••••••••••

"So tell me where should I go, to the left where nothing is right or to the right where nothing is left?"

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 8.😊
What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇