16

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

'What is this dark room?'. The last time I remember I died. One second, I'm in the afterlife talking Azraelle. She is the god who reincarnated me. I know that this will happen but I can't believe that this soon.

Then the door of my room well, let's just say the cover of my coffin is opening. And just as I thought I was bring back by the Edo Tensei. I saw Kabuto and Obito/Tobi in front of me. I can't move, or even do anything. I feel like just a statue or a doll being advertise.

'So the great fourth ninja war has start'

~••~

I can move now my body. It's like I'm being half control and not but once I saw a ninja my body will start to move everything on it's own. I just need to break from this control.

Soon after I came across a group different shinobi from different village.

"A reanimated shinobi" the hidden stone ninja said. "This is bad" the leaf shinobi said ""why is he that bad" "that's.....Ichiro.... Ichiro Uchiha of the Sharingan" "WHAT!? " They all said.

"Please defend yourself" I said as I start to attack them. "Does anyone of you can contact the Hokage, Lord Jiraiya" I ask as continue to attacked them "Flame Style, Pheonix Flower jutsu" some of them dodge it. "I am I'm  a comm. core" one of the ninja said. "Alright! Now I'll tell you how you can stop me... Does anyone can produce a mirror or anything that can reflect"

"I can!" One of the ninja from village in the mist said. "What's your name?" I ask "Aki... " "Aki I want you to cast that jutsu on me once I tell you" "Understand" My fight with them continue and once I activate my sharingan to mangekyo sharingan. "Now quickly perform that justu and never look into my eyes" all of them close their eyes "Water Style, Aqua Mirror Jutsu" As I cast my genjutu the mirror reflect myself at the same time putting myself to my own genjutsu.
.
.
.
"Can we open our eyes now" One of the ninja ask. "Yes!" I said and they open their eyes. "Do not worry I am not control by caster anymore, now can you connect me to Lady Hokage"

~•~

~•~Tsunade's POV~•~

"Lady Hokage! " Inoichi call for me. Jiraiya and Raikage also follow me. "What is it Inoichi" "Lady Hokage, Ichiro is on the other line want to talk to you, he was one of the shinobi brought by the edo tensei" Inoichi then smile. "He was able to break the caster's control"

I was happy that he is back and as always he is such an unbelievable ninja. I then kneel down and Inoichi touch my forehead as he connect me to Ichiro.

'Ichiro is that really you' 'Yes!' 'Just like you said a war has break through but because of you the village and the other was able to be prepare, I thank you' 'I'm happy to be at service but for now. I'll help to stop the edo tensei...I don't have much time but I send one of my crow in your way' he said. I open my eyes and look at Jiraiya who just receive the letter.

I once again close my eyes. 'It is the list of every shinobi that have brought back by the edo tensei, including myself' 'I see, I'll send Itachi and Sasuke in your way to help you' he was then became silence for a while. 'There's no need I know that you and the other already told them that was I about to say anyway.' He said.

'No, Ichiro we haven't told them everything especially about them' 'why is that' he said I can clearly heard his shock 'we thought that it is not our wright to tell them and they also think that they will still look for the right time to tell your brother, why don't you tell them. Now that you have the opportunity. I'll also imform the other that you was brought back' 'Thank you...Lady Tsunade' Then the connection was cut off.

"He still, the same as ever! Isn't he" Jiraiya said giving me the letter. "You're lucky to have such an amzing shinobi Tsunade" The Raikage said. And I smile.

~•~

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

In a hidden small town not so far from the hidden leaf village "SIR!!!" " What now!? " "we just heard from the Intel Com core that Ichiro was one that was brought back, he just have a conversation with the Hokage a while ago"

All of the person inside the room was shock. "Alright everyone get ready, I think it almost time to reaveal ourselves. I'm sure that Ichiro will now tell them the truth. It's a good decision that we did not. He's more perfect to do that job."

"Oh is he still in the battle field near Itachi and Sasuke" "Yes, that what's he report a while ago" "alright, tell him to follow them and he will know what to do" "understood"

"Ichiro... "

••••••••••

"Those who turn their heads against their comrades are sure to die a terrible death. Be prepared."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 16.😊
Thanks for Reading! 😆
What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

I know it's another short chapter but I promise you that the next chapter will be a little longer since the  three brothers will meet each other again.✌

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇