04

One week before the fated Uchiha clan massacres...

~•~Shishui's POV~•~

'Damn it, that sly fox Danzo, to think that he wants the coup d'etat to happen just to persucute our clan' I said. I was able to escape Danzo but he was able to trick me and get my right eye 'now what...what should I do'

I then feel a familiar chakra signature. I immediately rush through that direction and see. Ichiro. He was in his Anbu uniform. "Shisui, I know you're there" he said I show myself. And to my shocked he was not shocked at all that I have a one eye. It's like he was expecting me.

"Ichiro, I..." "Come with me, do you know that if you arrive a little later we are going to be late to the meeting " "No, I failed. The coup d'etat will happen. I'm planning to use my eye to help our clan member to talk this through with the Hokage but..." "Danzo take your eye" he said

I was shocked he said that. But I don't know, how did he know. "Don't worry about it, and don't even think of plucking your other eye to give it to me" "How...how did you know all of this" "I'll tell you later, now come on, we need to fix that eye of yours, we'll going to be late at the clan meeting"

He turned around holding something and I can't believe what I'm seeing. "How did you have that" I look at him and he give me a smile. "Because it's yours, and you'll gonna need it"

~•~3rd POV~•~

The two Uchiha was walking to the their clan compound. The other one is seems to have a bandage on his right eye.

"You two are late, what happen to your eye Shisui" The head clan Fugaku said when he saw his son and Shisui "I'll explain later father" Ichiro said to his father.

Shisui gain the attention of every person inside the hall, but they leave the questioning later. The meeting start and so much to the distaste of the two young Uchiha in the hall they need to listen. On the other hand Ichiro is waiting for his chance to break the meeting about the coup d'etat.

When his time comes. He suddenly stands to his sit that gain the attention of his fellow clan member. "Ichiro what's the matter, why are you..." "I'm sorry father and my dear fellow clan member but if not to much to asked can you please listen to what I'm about to say" "alright, speak your voice" ....

~•~

Four day before the fated Uchiha clan massacres...

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

Now the second step is done, now for the third step. I was on the way to report to the elder and to the hokage about the coup d'etat. All the preparation on my side is done. It took me years to prepare it but it's the only way to make this happens.

For a month I was able to lessen my contact with my brothers. The more I think of what I'm about to do. I feel like I'm going to cry. I never knew how hard this was, now I know what my brother feel when he do it. I only watch him back in my old world but now, I fully understand the weight he need to carry and now I'll take it from him.

~•~

I just finished reporting it to the elder and to Lord hokage. "Ichiro, you are called by Lord Danzo" a root anbu approach me. I follow him and soon after the view of the person I hate the most come into the view.

"Lord Danzo, you call for me" I said with my poker face. I was able to practice my acting because of the constant talk to this old man. The more I see him the more hate I feel for this man.

And he talked about the coup d'etat and his nonsense of giving me a choice of whether I side to the clan and continue the revolt or save my brothers and kill the rest of my clan for the betterment of our village.

"Will you accept this mission?" He said after giving all of his reasons. I turned around and walked away.

~•~

Going back to my compoumd. I saw father waiting at the entrance of our compound. "Father... " a tears started to fall from my eyes. He approach me and give me a hug "just let it out, I know that in the future you will not have a chance to even shed a tears"

I cry and cry hug my father tightly "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" " you don't need to apologize son, I'm supposed to be the one apologizing, because of me and the whole clan you need to sacrifice your life just for our sake" he said patting my back.

~•~3rd POV~•~

While the father and son is having a moment. A few member of their clan are watching from a far.

"Forgive us Ichiro"

"That's why we need to make his plan to work"

"Don't worry all the preparation are almost complete, only few are the only one doesn't have it"

"Just make sure because our sacrifice is nothing compare to what he was about to carry"

••••••••••

"Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning, for humankind cannot gain anything in return."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 4.😊
Thanks for reading!! 😘

What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇