12

~•~3rd Person POV~•

"I'm coming in Tsunade" Jiraiya said knocking on the door of the hokage office. "Jiraiya, have you learned anything." Tsunade ask. "I have, based on all the information you provided me. I've located the leader of Akatsuki" "what you have, tell me everything" Tsunade said"we can use this information to take a surprise attack" Shizune said

'But is it OK, for us to make a move without informing him. He can maybe help us about this piece of information' Tsunade thought. "Now, now don't be hasty. Listen why don't we have a drink, just the two us" Jiraiya said.

~•~

The two talk to each other about the constitution of the land of the rain. "That's why I need to go and verify the information I gathered" Jiraiya said "but it's too dangerous to go alone. I could just ask~" "asked who,.... you know Tsunade. I've been very curious to this someone that giving you this amazing and highly detailed information about Akatsuki. Tell me do I know this guy" Jiraiya said.

"You do, that's why you don't need to go. I could just tell you everything" Tsunade said "I'm honored, for you to tell me a seems to be a very high class secret information but you could just do it when I come back" "but..."

"If it really just like you said and seeks the help of this guy. I still have some questions that need to be answered and by going I hope I can find the answered" 'I want to know if my previous student is still alive'

"How about we make a bet, you bet on me dying since you always lose on betting and I bet on me surviving...and promise me that if I manage to come back alive...................nah I'm just kidding Tsunade."

"Well I better need to get going" Jiraiya started to walk away. "One I have one more warning for you, be careful around the root" "I know" Tsunade said.

~•~

~•~Tsunade's POV~•~

"Lady Tsunade, what are you looking for" 'I know I hide it somewhere in here' I was looking for that seal that was with the scroll given to me by the third hokage. I burned the scroll but I can't find the seal.

"Found it!" I just need to write my message.

~•~

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

It almost time for that day. I don't have much time. I need to finished this last saving mission and I need to meet my brothers once again and this time. My suffering will finally end.

A crow then suddenly landed on my shoulder. 'This is unusual...' I looked at the crow with my sharingan. So it's about that. I better to get going. I'll be writing my last letter after this.

~••~

~•~Jiraiya's POV~•~

I was able to infiltrate in the hidden rain village successfully. I was looking around and nothing seems unsual. When a man approaches me. "Hello Sir, if you are looking for an inn please come this way" 'this man...is under a genjutsu. What is this about'

I follow the man to an inn and he left me in front of one of the room. I open the room and find this familiar young man. "Well, well. Now my question to Tsunade has been answered"

He immediately put the room in seals. "Now, tell me what business I have with someone like you, Ichiro Uchiha!" "Lord Jiraiya... " I was shock when I saw the change of his expression "First, please forgive me about our first encounter back then" 'I can't believe it is this really the same man a while ago'

"Second, I'm sorry for interrupting you to your mission but because I am here to stop you... I was planning to do it at the beginning because I know sooner or later you will find a information about the Akatsuki in this village. And a few days ago, for the first time, the hokage use the seal I made to contact me" He said

"Tsunade?" "Yes looks like she really is worried about you. So Lord Jiraiya. I know that the Hokage already told you about me at least a little when she try to stop you, but you still insist and I know it's about your previous students" I was stunned by this man.

The way he is speaking. All the change of his attitude. "Lord Jiraiya, I believe that you and Naruto can change Pain" "What do you mean" "Pain the so called leader of the Akatsuki is one of your student, Nagato along with a woman named Konan. I've already written a detailed report about their ability, and I'm sure you already read it. One of the tendo pain that Nagato is using is the body of also one of your student Yahiko."

"I can't believe it!" Is all I was able to say "All of it are truth... So please retract this mission and go back to the village they will need you. Once Pain attack" "Attack!?" I ask he then nod. "A few weeks from now He will attack the village to get the nine tails" 'Naruto'

"Go back to the village and help Naruto to master the sage art. It will greatly help him to the coming war that about to happen"

He then continue to explain everything. From his mission to kill his whole clan to being a spy to the Akatsuki and provide help to the village without everyone knowing.

"Kid, what kind of plan is that?.you put everything to your shoulder even bearing a name of a rogue criminal " He then smile. "Lord Jiraiya. I will make a simple request." "Alright kid, that's the least I can do for you" He smile and his eyes. I can clearly see a eyes full of sadness that in any minute that can die.

"I don't think I can endure my sickness anymore, so in the coming of days I will visit my brothers to tell them the place where will be our battle will take place... After I die please look after them. I'm not asking you to tell them the truth but I want you to guide them to make a decision for themselves though I bet that my twin brother Itachi will suspect something right away after I die, and I trust him to guide Sasuke as well. I just don't want my death to be used by that masked man as a tool to control them to go against the village" he said.

"I understand. In the name of great toad sannin of the leaf You have my word!" He then chuckle and disappear 'a shadow clone... Ichiro Uchiha... What a life you have!'

'Well I better head back to the village. I got what a came for here. I still need to discuss something to Tsunade'

~•••~

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

The two brother, Itachi and Sasuke are having a sparring in one of the training ground. When someone emerge from the shadow that made them stop and look at the person. The two of them widen their eyes. They see is their hated brother Ichiro Uchiha.

Sasuke then rush towards him and stab him. But they are both surprised for he didn't fight back.

"Sasuke... Itachi...meet me at the former Uchiha hide out. This time I will not give you any more chance" His body then burst into crows.

The two brother then look at each other...

"It's time, Sasuke... " Sasuke gives Itachi a nod.

••••••••••

"You focus on the trivial, and lose sight of what is most important, change is impossible in this fog of ignorance."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 12.😊
Thanks for Reading! 😆
What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

The next chapter will be the fated fight between the brothers. I'm really excited to write that scene. So better be ready for the coming next chapters for the reveal of his grand plan though I'm sure you already have an idea on what about his plan is. I've been giving hints throughout all previous chapters 😅

Get ready for emotional journey from here in out!

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇