Side Story (Don't Skip)

This week I decided to make a side story as a short break for my normal chapter every week but I promised that the next chapter will be the continuation.

So I hope you still enjoy this short side story.

PS: Side Story is also an important part of the whole story. So please don't skip this.

••••••••••

~•~Naruto's POV~•~

'What the hell is happening here' I was walking behind pervy sage. We're in a journey to find this other sannin to cure Sasuke. And this question is still on my head for days now. Ever since that day.

"Hey pervy sage, just tell me why would Itachi attacked Sasuke" I said "huh? what are talking about kid?" "Don't asked me liked you don't know, you were there when Itachi and that blue shark guy came to find me"

"Ahh, that... Pffft... " he said that put his hand in his mouth. "What are you laughing about" " don't tell me you're not inform yet" "inform about what" I ask then he started to walked again.

"Nothing, why don't you asked Itachi yourself when we got back to the village"

~•••~Jiraiya's POV~•••~

"Lord Jiraiya, thank you so much" Itachi said bowing "Don't mention it Itachi. I didn't do anything after all. I'm not the one who heal your brother...Itachi, I'm going to tell you the whole thing that happened that day and the information that I know because I know I can trust you but you can asked Sasuke about the other details when he wake up"

~•~Naruto's POV~•~

I was on my way to Sasuke's room. When I open the door pervy sage is talking to Itachi. "You..." I pointed at him and I got their attention "Naruto" he said smiling. "Itachi, stay away from Sasuke" I said rushing towards him and punch him. But he just step aside and dodge it. "Naruto, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Pfffffft, Hahahahahahaha" then pervy sage burst into laughing "I said talked to him not attacked him... Naruto" he said "I know but what if he did something bad to Sasuke again"

"I will never hurt Sasuke, Naruto" "yeah but you just did... Back then, and where is that blue guy companions of yours" I said pointing at him. He then smile. "What's funny" "Tell me Naruto, what made you think that I am the same person you saw that day"

"Because you two are look alike, I mean totally believe it!" I said "And?" He asked. I was stopped to my eagerness and put my hand under my chin and think.

"Well, you two are look alike, but the difference is that he have this mean expression and you don't, he wears this weird get up and you don't, and his headbamd was have a slit and yours is don't, oh and your voice is a little different to his too" I said

"Then Naruto what do you think" he asked "you two are different person" "he then smiled "wait! I said. This made them startled. "That can't be right why would a two different person have the same face and a sharingan" I was then punch at the top of my head by pervy sage.

"Owww!" "You idiot, you just answered yourself based on your observation and now you contradicting it" "but... " "Naruto" Itachi then approaches me, "by any chance did you saw this other me wearing this" he then raised his left hand and I saw a black bracelet in his wrist.

"Let's see... Oh yeah... If I remeber I might see him have one but because he wears a rob I only have a glanced at it when he attacked Sasuke...but his is red" and a sudden realization came to my mind. "I just remember...his name... Pervy sage and Sasuke call him Ichiro Uchiha"

"Now do you understand" pervy sage asked "He looks like me because we're twin brother Naruto" "I see, I understand now...I'm sorry Itachi" "it's fine...I get that a lot. If you still having a hard time telling who's me and him, just remember to always look at our left wrist"

"Ichiro was wearing a red one, and I wore the black one" "but Itachi, how could I tell which one the two of you if by any chance he remove it or he was not wearing it" I asked

"That would be impossible, because these bracelets was bound to our body with a seal. It will never break and be remove" he said "well, who's this person, to put a seal to bound a thing to a someone's body. He might have some knowledge about fūinjutsu." Pervy sage ask.

"It was Ichiro...he did it when we are just four years old" Itachi said that made pervy sage widen his eyes. Itachi then look his wrist or should I say he look at his bracelet.

~•~Itachi's POV~•~

"What's bothering you brother" Ichiro said siiting beside me. "Just thinking..." "Thinking of what?" "How other people can tell who's who between us" I said. "Mother and father can and other people" "I know but those who don't know us"

"Well that's easy" I then looked at him. "I can maybe change the color of my hair or my hair style" "don't do it" "huh? But why I thought you want people to differentiate us" "is there any way, that you don't need to change your appearance...I kinda like the way the two of us look alike"

He then hug me "ahh! Itachi I don't know that's how you feel" I smile. "Then I have an Idea. Stay there alright!" He said then left. A few minutes later he came back with two different color of knitted bracelet.

"Where did you get that" "I asked mom to make me these, I was supposed to give this as birthday present to you when our birthday come. Well I decided to give it to you now" he said sitting again beside me.

"Give me your left wrist" he then started to inscribed something on it. "What are you doing" "just wait..." After he's done. He also inscribed something on his left wrist. "Now put this on, yours will be the color black and mine is red" he said. After I put it on. He made a sign "SEAL! " he said then our wrist started to glow along with the bracelet.

"There all done!"he said "What did you do anyway, it scared me for a second" I asked "I just seal these bracelet, in this way, it will never separated to us. The seal will also made the bracelet to adjust as we grow. Now people will only need to know that Itachi is the one wearing the black bracelet and Ichiro is the red one" he said and I looked at the bracelet and smile.

"I like it, thank you brother" I said.

'Brother, why is that even though I hate you to the core of my being, that I want to kill you. And I'll do it no matter what with Sasuke. I couldn't help myself to...

'Miss you'

••••••••••

That's the end of it!

Well what do you think, do you like this side story? 🤔

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😊