18

~•~3rd Person POV~•~

"So he, finally told you" Itachi and Sasuke turn around. Their eyes widen as they see a very familiar face. Shisui Uchiha.

"Shisui... " Itachi said "Shisui-san" Sasuke said. "I'm sorry, we didn't tell you but it's all that we can do in exchange of Ichiro's sacrifice. Now don't just stand there, the whole clan is waiting for the two of you" and they follow Shisui.

Shisui take a glanced at the two who is following him quietly but he knows that there's so much going on in their head.

~••~

When they got to the small town not afar from the village. They passed through a barrier that make the town hidden.

Behind it the Uchiha clan is waiting for their arrival. "Mother... Father... " Sasuke said. "Sasuke! Itachi!  My sons" Mikoto their mother run toward them and hug them.

As they hug their mother tears started to flow in their eyes as they grief and cry to their heart content.

~•~

In a room  Fugaku, Mikoto and Shisui is sitting across Itachi and Sasuke.

"Now! Explain how the hell all of you alive, we saw every body in that night...Big brother memories told us that you was a clone but that is impossible if it's a clone it wouldn't produce a blood and it would disappear the moment a clone is attack" Sasuke said.

"I even saw you die in front of me" Itachi said glaring at Shisui. Shisui flinch and scratch his cheeks. "It's called blood clone, Ichiro created it. It is not a ninjutsu it is a fūinjutsu. It's a way to use a doll or a puppet with the seal he created and all we need to do is put our blood to the seal and it will transform it to our flesh and blood clone" Fugaku said.

"You did well at acting huh?" Itachi said and glare at Shisui. "Hey, give me a break. It was Ichiro's idea you know. Do you want to know what he said to me?" Itachi and Sasuke became silence.

"Making Sasuke bear a hatred for me is easy to do but my twin is not" "why is that" "are you dumb, you do know that Itachi is also an intelligent person, even with all the body infront of him. He will think of a way or a reason to everything and beside we both grow up together, he knows me too well for him to believe that I can do all of it...that is why I need you shisui" "for what" "I need you to die in front of him between the two of us you are closer to him than me. So your death wiil remove his doubt for me and I bet it will also awaken his mangekyo sharingan"

"That what he said to me, so stop glaring at me" Itachi and Sasuke then chuckle. "He really prepared all of that huh? It really just like him" Itachi said "Yeah!" Sasuke said.

Then the two of them stand up. "Where are you going" Shisui ask. "To the war" Itachi said " "Big brother believed in us that we will be a part of change and that's we're going to do" Sasuke said.

Fugaku and Mikoto look at each other and smile. "Tell to com core to rely my message to every Uchiha in the battle field to remove their henge and show them the power of the Uchiha's sharingan of the Hidden leaf village.

~•••~

The fight between the allied shinobi forces continues. As for everyones shock as the Uchiha clan is still alive and fighting along side everyone. To give everyone a short explanation they told The short story of how Ichiro Uchiha save his own clanned instead of what everyone know.

The fight between Obito, Madara and Kaguya was all hard fight. But with now additional help from others and of course from the powerful dōjutsu of the sharingan. Sasuke and Naruto was able to seal Kaguya.

They won the war....

~•••~

"Kakashi, I'll be appointing you as the sixth Hokage" Tsunade said as Kakashi was shock. "Thank you Lady Tsunade. I'm hored to be your candidate...but I'm sorry I think someone is more worthy to be the Hokage than me" Kakashi said. Tsunade already know who is he talking about.

~•~

"You call for us" Fugaku said bowing to Tsunade. He was with his whole family. "Yes!...I'll be asking Itachi to be the next Hokage" all of them widen their eyes in shock. "Why me?" "Because A-side from Sasuke, Naruto,  and the other... You also become a great part of our victory in the recent war, you also help with the breaking of the edo tensei" "but that's not me it's my brother... Ichiro who did everything. If he's alive he's suppose to be the hokage not me" Itachi said. The rest of the family look at Itachi with worried eyes.

Tsunade then smile. "I know you'll say that, take this" Itachi's eyes widen when he see his brother bracelet "Jiraiya gave this to me when he retrieve you and Sasuke. Looks like when he died the seal that keeping it from him also disappeared and it was left alone when Fugaku and Mikoto take your brother body.

"Please take it and be the Hokage, the whole village already know the whole story, they even view your brother now as a hero"

"Be the first Uchiha to become the hokage and together with Sasuke and your whole clan, continue Ichiro's will of fire that I know that is burning within you too" Tsunade said.

Itachi then approach Tsunade and reach out to his brothers bracelet.

Now people will only need to know that Itachi is the one wearing the black bracelet and Ichiro is the red one"

He clench his bracelet as he remember the day his brother gave him his bracelet as a gift. "Thank you Lady Tsunade" Itachi said as he put his brother bracelet. It started to glow just like the first time, and become bound to his left wrist together with his black one.

A smile plaster to his face. "Congratulations, Big brother" Sasuke said "Well done! Son!" Fugaku said.

~•••~

"I thought so, I'll see you here..."LORD SIXTH" Sasuke said as he approach Itachi. Itachi chuckles "You do know that you can stop calling me that when just the two of us"

The two of them then look down. Looking at their brother's grave. ICHIRO UCHIHA.

Itachi then look up. "Sasuke..." Sasuke then look at his big brother and also look up. Itachi smile
"Don't you think, blue sky gives you Peacefullness" Sasuke also smile. "Yeah!"

••••••••••

"You don't become the Hokage to be acknowledged by everyone. The one who is acknowledged by everyone becomes the Hokage."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 17.😊
Thanks for Reading! 🙂
What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

Ready yourself and emotion since next week will be the last chapter for this book! 😊

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇