01

~•~Ichiro's POV~•~

It's been five years ever since I came to this world. And so far it is nice this world is better to my previous world. So who cares about my previous world. The important is where I am now. The world of ninja that I used to read and watch back then.

"Brother!" A voice suddenly came calling from inside the house. I'm currently sitting at the edge of the porch looking at the sky while waiting for my younger brother to be born. And now if my twin brother is calling me means that...

"Come quickly, mother just gave birth to a baby boy" He said smiling. I raised stand up and face him "really! then that means that we're going to be a big brother Itachi" I said happily "yeah!" And we both rush inside the house.

Oh and you heard it right my twin brother name is Itachi... Itachi Uchiha and my name is Ichiro Uchiha. And today our little brother born and his name is Sasuke Uchiha.

In a few years being alive in this world is more than enough for me to love this new world, my family, especially my brother. I'll do everything to save my twin from the pain he endure from all of that by taking his place.

I'm already planning everything slowly, but I know it will be successful but in the end I still need to die but it's fine for me. I'm used to being hurt and I even die from it back in my old world so why would I hesitate now that my pain will save others especially my brothers.

Right now no one knew that I already have the sharingan. It's a cheat that a got from the god who reincarnated me along with other cheat benefit but I'll tell what it is in the future.

~•~

Itachi is holding Sasuke with a cloth holding him tied around Itachi's neck and shoulder. "Sasuke..." I said poking his chubby cheeks "He's cute right" "Hn, but I'm sure when he grow up, girls will swarm over him" I said "I think so too" Itachi said.

I lightly poke Sasuke's forehead with my finger and whisper him "I love you little Sasuke". I then look at Itachi looking at me seriously. I smile and poke him too. He touch his forehead and look at me "why you do that" "because I feel like too" and the two of us smile at each other.

~•~Itachi's POV~•~

"What will you name him, Mrs. Uchiha" I heard the woman who help mother with the labor asked her from outside the door 'if she's asking to a name then mother is finished giving birth, I need to let Ichiro know' I immediately rush to the place where he usually hangout. "Brother!" I called when he didn't response. I just go and look for him.

And as usual he is sitting at the same place. He looks so calm, I feel so safe every time I saw him. Is it because we're twin?. He always looking at the sky and sometimes I'm wondering what is he thinking.

"Come quickly, mother just gave birth to a baby boy" I said smiling he immediately stand up "really! then that means that we're going to be a big brother Itachi" he said happily, well we've been very excited to this time "yeah!" I said and we both rush inside the house.

~•~

Mom ask us to look for Sasuke while she is shopping for grocery. Me and Ichiro is outside sitting at the edge of the porch. We both looking at Sasuke who is soundly sleeping. It's fun to see Ichiro poking Sasuke's cheeks "Sasuke..." He said "He's cute right" "Hn, but I'm sure when he grow up, girls will swarm over him" He said "I think so too" I said smiling

I then glanced at my brother who suddenly poke Sasuke's forehead lightly and swisper something. I couldn't make what he said but Sasuke immediately smile after it. 'I wonder what did he say' He then look at me for a second and suddenly did the same thing he did to Sasuke but with a little force this time. I touch my forehead.

For some reason I feel happy when he did it. "why you do that" I asked "because I feel like to" he said and the two of us smile at each other.

••••••••••

"Those who cannot acknowledge themselves, will eventually fail."

-Itachi Uchiha

••••••••••

That's the end of chapter 1.😊
Thank you for reading! 😘

What do you think? Do you like it? 🤔

Don't forget to vote or leave a comment! 😇